coueshunter

Family Strengths

My wife and daughter were profiled in the August issue of Raising Arizona Kids. The article is finally available online, although without photos...

http://www.raisingarizonakids.com/index.ph...w&ar_id=191

Thanks for sharing. You have a great family.

God Bless

College student for 2 more semesters at NAU- will graduate in Biology Fish and Wildlife management minor in Chem, should end up being a wildlife biologist here in AZ, hopefully will be given a southern unit so I'll be near the pigs and coues, might be giving some of you guys information on where to hunt in a few years

My wife and daughter were profiled in the August issue of Raising Arizona Kids. The article is finally available online, although without photos...

http://www.raisingarizonakids.com/index.ph...w&ar_id=191

Marshall, do not be so modest. It takes a hard working and dedicated father / husband to get through the obstacles your family has faced and overcome. Great article.

Thought I would get this rolling again.

I own a small RV parts and service center in Payson.

Rim View RV is the name of the company.

I am located on the south end of town behind the motel 6

at 109 West Phoenix St.

If any of you are in need of parts or service I would be glad to help.

I am not open on weekends but if your in this area and have a problem

try having someone PM me and if I get it I will try to help.

If your passing thru town during the week, stop in and say hello

Mike

RIMVIEWRV.COM

Time for an update.

I will be returning to work (like I have been on Vacation... :blink: ) next week after doing about everything construction related over the last 7 months.

The bad part is, I will be driving a lot... to and from Sidney, NE but it should be worth the time on the road. After all, 90 miles here is lots easier than driving across Phx during rush hour.

I'll be merchandising for a company that most all of us have had fun spending lots of time and money at. I hope you will be enjoying some of my work in the near future too.

More Later, after I get my feet wet ...

Time for an update.

I will be returning to work (like I have been on Vacation... :blink: ) next week after doing about everything construction related over the last 7 months.

The bad part is, I will be driving a lot... to and from work, but it should be worth the time on the road. After all, 90 miles here is lots easier than driving across Phx during rush hour.

I'll be merchandising for a company that most all of us have had fun spending lots of time and money at. I am sure you all will be enjoying some of my work in the near future too.

More Later, after I get my feet wet ...

Good luck with that.... what Company??

Hello All,

In reading some of the past strings (4-6 months) I am a little uneasy telling everyone that I am a Wildlife Manager for the Arizona Game and Fish Department. I have been with the agency for 5 years and really enjoy the job. I started in Phoenix, then Yuma for 2.5 yrs, Douglas for a short time and now I oversee unit 37B out of the Tucson office. I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I think this is a great website with a lot of valid discussion going on. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I am also trying to get a goup of people together interested in helping out with water catchment projects. See excerpt below from the Widlife Projects - Southern Arizona Water Project Opportunities topic.

Anyone interested in helping build wildlife water catchments in the south/southeast part of the state? My goal is to get a group of people together who would volunteer their time, labor and equipment to help build water catchments. The Yuma Valley Rod and Gun Club has a similar group of people who work on approximately 5 projects each year (usually 1 sometimes 2 per weekend). The group works with regional Game and Fish personnel to accomplish this. It is amazing to see how many people (young and old) come out to volunteer. Many also donate the use of their equipment such as welders, bobcats, backhoes, and even excavators. The projects are accomplished in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost with everyone working together. This in-kind match results in significant cost savings and means more money to do more projects on the ground. If you are interested in helping out, email me at bbrochu@azgfd.gov. Please note if you are willing to donate the use of any equipment for projects and what areas you are interested in. I will try and keep a working list of those willing to help out. Just a heads up...I have 2 mule deer water projects planned for this year during the cooler months (fall-spring).

Thanks,

Ben Brochu

Wildlife Manager U37B

Arizona Game and Fish Dept.

Office: (520) 229-3222

Email: bbrochu@azgfd.gov

• Like 1

Welcome Ben and thanks for letting us know about your water projects. I imagine we can get some volunteers involved for you. Several of us did one of those around Roosevelt lake earlier in the spring. Great fun!

Keep posting in that wildlife project section of the forum whenever you have something you need help with. We have lots of talented folks around here.

Amanda

Ben - My ability to travel is limited, but I could certainly help out with projects in 37B. I will e-mail your work address with my contact info.

Hello everyone, About 2 months ago I became a Mortgage Consultant with JP Morgan Chase. If any of you are looking to purchase, refinance, take out a home equity line or loan, Please give me a call and I will do my very best to get you the best deal possible. If anything we can always just look at options.

My work number is 866-330-1880 Ext. 19706

Right now Chase is at the top of it's industry in Mortgages and Home equity loans.

thx,

Mike Udall

Hello everyone, About 2 months ago I became a Mortgage Consultant with JP Morgan Chase. If any of you are looking to purchase, refinance, take out a home equity line or loan, Please give me a call and I will do my very best to get you the best deal possible. If anything we can always just look at options.

My work number is 866-330-1880 Ext. 19706

Right now Chase is at the top of it's industry in Mortgages and Home equity loans.

thx,

Mike Udall

Congrats Mike!

Thanks Gino!

Btw, my email address is mike.s.udall@chase.com if anyone would like to email me questions or see how rates are.

WoW! This is a very interesting chat! I was raised in Williams, AZ. I now live down the road in Parks, AZ. I spend a LOT of time in the woods. I really enjoy reading responses from all of you. I learn something every day. I am a Firefighter, so I only have to work like 3 days a week. This gives me lots of time to play in the forest. Would like to someday become a guide. Thanks for all the info. you all so kindly share.

Anthony