coueshunter

Family Strengths

Mr. Quimby, right on! thats what its all about. If you ever need some help w/ a hunt or anything else, feel free to give me a shout!! I for one would n't mind sharin' a fire and a couple cold ones w/ ya!! -mike-

I work for Phelps Dodge Morenci also. I am a heavy equipment mechanic. I work in the pit out of a service truck. I also own my own bussiness on the side. I have an archery shop in Safford. It is R & C Archery Tuning. Right now I only tune and repair bows and equipment, but I hope to be dealing in some equipment soon. I just started a few months ago, but things are starting to pick up now.

GMM

well i'm considered the highest paid babysitter in safford az, :( :(

don't do the crime if you can't do the time. :( :(

i've been a correctional officer for 8 years

there is really no services i can provide

unless you consider strip searches

a service. :huh: :( :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

Mr. Quimby, right on! thats what its all about. If you ever need some help w/ a hunt or anything else, feel free to give me a shout!! I for one would n't mind sharin' a fire and a couple cold ones w/ ya!!  -mike-

Thank you, Mike. I'd enjoy it.

Bill Quimby

I am a full time "Pain In the A _ _" according to my wife! I think the Good Lord put me here just to torment her. I am celebrating my 30th wedding aniversary on the 20th of september. " Oh crap I almost forgot! " I gotta get to the flower shop tomorrow! In my spare time I am a self employed machinist / machine shop owner.My wife and I have been blessed with three awesome kids. Two girls and a boy.My youngest girl is going off to college this friday! The other two are both married! Started my own business back in 1982. I used to specialize in Geothermal pump and valve repair, as well as natural gas meter bodies.I have gone from no employees up to fifteen for several years but now I only have four great employees. We do mostly custom billet aluminum boat parts. CAD Design, build, polish, anodize, etc. I have manual and state of the art CNC machines. I love machining but it is extremely hard to stay on the cutting edge all the time.If you would like to view my shops work you can go to www.dcbracing.com and check out all the awesome boats and the billet parts. I am actually thinking about a career change but am not sure yet! I love the forum, but I just hate using the computer as much as I have to. '' Oh ya Lark. How is that new job working out ? I was actually thinking about something less stressfull myself.

Rich Thompson aka Coues Addict

I work at Red Mountain Trap and Skeet as a puller so if you want to shoot look for Christian and say you are from Coueswhitetail and we can chat.

I am a journeyman carpenter served a 4 1/2 yr apprenticeship through the union, graduated in 85 here in Tucson, back when we had work, it was local 857. I have been employed with the University of Arizona in the carpenter shop and have been promoted to a facilities inspector (certified building inspector IBC. and certified ADA inspector through ICC/ANSI). I have been recently promoted to a project manager and occasionally do side jobs. Have been employed 16 yrs and hope to retire from here. Like I said before I do side jobs on occasion.

I am a mechanic at a Ford dealership in Tucson. Any questions on Fords I'd be glad to help with. Fill free to e-mail me. In my spare time, you quessed it I hunt.

I am a mechanic at a Ford dealership in Tucson. Any questions on Fords I'd be glad to help with. Fill free to e-mail me. In my spare time, you quessed it I hunt.

James

Thx you'll probably see a couple of e-mails coming your way in the near future..

I am a technician for VW (the new ones, lol) in Tucson we do some audi and porsche. so if any of you are so unfortunate to be driving germanies finest and need some help let me know. I also do side jobs on about everytype of vehicle if you need help there too

I am a journeyman lineman for APS working out of Winslow. I get to work down towards Clints Wells alot and see alot of elk. Just wish I could draw a tag for one :) I don't know how that will help any of you unless you need some help on that 7200v outlet in the garage :)

When the lights go out, Lineman get it on!!

I'm an instrumentation technician for APS at the Palo Verde Power Plant. I help make the BIG GLOW-IN-THE-DARK deer out by the nuke plant that you have all heard about. :)

That's how I make enough to feed my family of 6, in my "spare" time I am an Arizona Swimming official, I watch my kids at swimming, soccer, basketball, and whatever else the may be doing.

Bret

P.S. - Cocran, my 13.8KV Outlet is acting flaky, can you come look at it? :)

I'm an instrumentation technician for APS at the Palo Verde Power Plant.  I help make the BIG GLOW-IN-THE-DARK deer out by the nuke plant that you have all heard about. :(

That's how I make enough to feed my family of 6, in my "spare" time I am an Arizona Swimming official, I watch my kids at swimming, soccer,  basketball, and whatever else the may be doing.

Bret

P.S. - Cocran, my 13.8KV Outlet is acting flaky, can you come look at it? :D

Hey Bret, you might want to check the thirdadaries :D They have a mind of thier own sometimes.