BASS

Does anyone think Amanda will go for this?

The 3rd one down would look real good in the back window of my huntin' truck. I like the idea better to have local "hunting business" do the hats or shirts and everyone knows we may need some new fall hunting wardrobe.

i think the second one down in small print in the front of the shirt and the first one in the back side of the shirt and ill place my order,

Any of the first three would work for me. I am not a big fan of photos on shirts because with age they get hard to see. I also do not like the thick sticker kind of shirts because they get hot and you sweat under them. I know I know picky picky picky. You have my suport I will order a few of them.

I'm in. I prefer the drawings over the pictures for the shirts because I think that they will come out better quality and last longer. I would be interested in hats, shirts, and I especially like the idea of a window sticker for my truck. Daryl

The very bottom picture would make a killer drawing. Crop just the deer and close cover. :D

I would draw it but my Stick figures would look a lot like pictoglypsh the natives did on the rocks. :lol:

Keep the business close to home is my vote too. We have the talent in our group I am quite sure!

seein' as how i'm the only one that listed "male model" as an occupation, i'll volunteer my services. you could put a photo o' me, bare chested, with a dead coues over my back, bandleeros o' ammo in an x across my chiseled muscles, and my ol' .270. you can do it with or without favio hair. only takes me a week or so to grow ponytail. sort of a rambo lookin' deal would be the best, i think. anyway, in case your interested in a real cool logo. Lark.

I agree with ultramag on the shirt choice. The third drawing would make a great decal. One suggestion, don't just have white shirts made, maybe a light tan.

seein' as how i'm the only one that listed "male model" as an occupation, i'll volunteer my services.  you could put a photo o' me, bare chested, with a dead coues over my back, bandleeros o' ammo in an x across my chiseled muscles, and my ol' .270.  you can do it with or without favio hair.  only takes me a week or so to grow ponytail.  sort of a rambo lookin' deal would be the best, i think.  anyway, in case your interested in a real cool logo.  Lark.

Will you wear the thong too?

a Rambo-like Lark with a deer over his shoulders and in a thong..... now there is an image!!!

Rembrant says he is interested in doing a drawing. I agree that the photos aren't a great way to go and that's why I haven't done them yet. A drawing will look better and last longer. Rembrant says he can take any image we give him and make a drawing out of it. So I will look for something that will work.

My plan with the stickers was to make some of each of the logos and let you guys choose the one you want for your trucks/cars. I have one of the square ones on my jeep and my husbands truck. There were problems making the stickers look like they do on the computer. The third logo would be easier and the sign shop here in globe thinks they can do it if we go with all white. I think it would look pretty good that way.

Please continue giving input on what you want in a shirt or other item. The guy that I am trying to get to do some low profile hats also has lots of camo stuff (shirts, jackets, pillows) that we could put a logo on. Or if there is anyone else here that has a contact for this kind of work, let me know.

Amanda

I also would like to have a member, or local company make our shirts, and hats. I think that anytime we can help a small shop out, instead of a large branch company we should.

I personally really like the first two Amanda posted for the shirts.

Amanda, is there a chance we can get different colors? DEERSLAM mentioned tan, and white is ussualy an option.

Yes, we can probably offer two to three different colors. I tend to like white or some other light color. Dark color tshirts seem too hot for me.

the more options we have, the more expensive it is to carry an inventory and get them made. So let's limit it as much as we can. I suppose color choice will be affected by what the final design is.

Amanda

a Rambo-like Lark with a deer over his shoulders and in a thong..... now there is an image!!!

Amanda

That was a close one! I got the visual image processors in my mind turned off just in the nick of time. :lol: :D :lol:

After Lark's first post on the topic I saw where this might be heading.

Real Hunters don't do Thongs.

Brings a whole new meaning to, they drew first blood.

Shirt colors? Agreed.. not white.

But - what about....

grey, like a Coues??? uh huh uh huh I know.. pure genius :unsure: