wklman

10% cap coming back to AZ tags

i have some misgivings about javelina, for sure. if i lived in the northeast or some other colder than a welldiggers nose place i'd dang sure see about chasin' pigalinas in feb or march. 50 or 60 has gotta be better than -20 and snowin'. sure be a nice break to come out here for a week and get outta that crap. as far as the deer tags, i'm thinking that we need the cap on all of em. my brother and his boy didn't even get a deer tag this year. and they applied for a hunt that is normally about 85% draw for first and 2nd choice. it's a rough deal all around. too bad we have such good hunting in a couple places. makes everyone who reads magazines think there are 40" bucks and 400 bulls under every bush. and they don't understand why there is such a limited number of tags. Lark.

I'm keepin my piss on USO Sticker. I'll piss on em, and then thank em when I'm done.

Gonna keep my sticker on until I can piss off someone at USO when seeing it.

Good news for AZ residents.

I still think there is a conspiracy against me and the draw though. :unsure:

I'll say two things.....either one, or both certainly can apply in this case.

1. What goes around comes around.

2. You better be careful what you ask for.

In closing, sometimes there is justice in the world. We should all be thankful for an instance like this.

C-1

We had something and thought it was fair, 10%, and that was only for bull elk, and deer north of the colorado, but a greedy outfitter and his lackey had to screw it up for everybody. I am a native and haven't drawn an elk tag in 8 years of putting in, a couple of times cow elk was my first choice, but I can archery hunt for deer every year without being drawn and as far as I know so can every non-resident that wants to, so as far as I am concerned just deal with it. I can tell you that my son will hunt with a bow, simply because at this point I can guarantee that he can hunt, but if a kid goes for years with someone telling him he can do something (elk hunt) and then he can't, they might just give up. I hope it gets better for the kids, I hope that the kids that start putting in when they're 10 don't finally get a tag when they are 15 to 20. Sorry for rambling, Good luck and God bless.

I went to the Steve Chappell elk calling seminar this past Thursday at Corner Archery and during the introduction it was stated that Non-residents drew 53% of the bull elk tags this year! :lol: Has anyone else heard this, because 53% is alot of tags?

Early bull elk hunts, 24% of tha tags to non-res.

3001 Unit 1, 40 tags non-residents got 23% of those tags

3002 Units 3A-3C, 25 tags, non-residents got 44% of those tags.

3003 Unit 3B, 30 tags, non-residents got 20% of those tags.

3004 Unit 4B, 40 tags, non-residents got 0% of the tags.

3005 Unit 6B, 25 tags, non-residents got 8% of those tags.

3006 Unit 10, 50 tags, non-residents got 32% of those tags.

3007 Unit 22N, 30 tags, non-residents got 27$ percent of those tags.

3008 Unit 22S, 30 tags, non-residents got 20% of those tags.

3009 Unit 23N, 20 tags, non-residents got 40% of those tags

Well if all of you are keeping your stickers, then I guess I will too. I was asked why I was angry with USO Thursday at the Mesa Sportsmans warehouse. I told him about what they were doing, and he says "Are you still dwelling on that!?!" :D He was from Washington, so I guess he's proud of them. :lol:

anybody know how to post photos?  i have the ultimate anti-uso deal so far.  Lark.

Is it on your harddrive? If so send it to me, and I'll post it.

:) Leave it to Lark to come up with the best "Piss on USO" image. Great job!

usosux.jpg