Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

A picture from the rally yesterday in Phoenix

Is that real or photoshopped?????!!!

If I saw him holding that sign in person, and it actually said that, I'm not sure what I'd do, but I'm sure I would've got in a lot of trouble :angry:

See what people go through, you know as well as i do that is fake.

That guy should be deported and never aloud anywhere in our country again even if he is legal. If you don't like our laws then get the heck out of our country and go back where you came from. I can't stand these people, they are owed nothing they should just appreciate being able to have the opportunity to live and raise there families in this great country. With people like this living in our country it may not be that great for long. We need to stand strong and let these people know we will not be run over anymore and they need to get use to it or suffer the consequences.

I'm no expert, but I looked at it pretty closely before I posted it. The resolution of the sign, letters, and the rest of the picture look the same to me. The angle of sun light on the edge of the sign matches the other shadows in the photo. If it's photo shopped, someone did a really good job. But if I'm wrong, someone correct me, and I'll delete.

Here is the source: http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/68487.jpg

Mark

I'm not at all against people's right to protest, but for somebody to actually feel that way and have those thoughts is very scary! Truth be told, there are people out there that share in that dudes thoughts and ideas! That's very scary!

I hope that is photoshopped though!!!

I'm gonna say photoshopped. The "give us Free" part is where I lose faith, most illegal aliens are willing to work hard and are not looking for a hand out. On my screen it looks like there is something blurred out under "you owe"

Are you kidding???? :huh: :huh: PLEASE don't tell me anyone thinks this is real!!! :lol: :lol:

Uh.... where did you get the pic Mark? That might help to determine it's legitimacy.... ;)

S.

:)

What makes me angry is that people have turned this into a racial/hate thing, rather than the legal issue that we should be discussing.

What makes me angry is that people have turned this into a racial/hate thing, rather than the legal issue that we should be discussing.

The "race card" is the only card that the opponents have to play. We know it, they know it!

If that sign is real, I am surprised the guy is still standing on his feet, and not on his way to the emergency room in an ambulance for some free medical treatment

Guest spcheuvront

Guys;

I was early in my working life, when I was at a roofing supply house and a couple guys I knew asked If I wanted a few days work, and I said yes.

The next day this guy yelled at me " Get off the roof wetback and get in the bus " well my back was very dark , and it was sweating from the sun so I climbed down and got off the roof, and into the bus. My friends said don't worry, we will get a free ride to the border and we can drink beer and , well, you get the idea.

One of the , what did we call them then, INS ??? agents looked into my dirty face and said off the bus wise A$$. Well a week later they were all back and I had a job and returned the favor and hired them. Yes I hired the brown man, but he was just a man like me.

Having said that, the problem is getting way out of hand, I'm sorry to say I would deport ALL people who have entered this country illegaly.

They will use any tactic to stay in this country, as you or I would if the rolls were reversed, but they are not.

Steve Cheuvront