Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Help a young hunter get a liver!

You all are a bunch of great guys and gals you know.

Now EVERYONE knows it.

;)

On another note...CONGRATS on the buffalo!

Sadie's bull is a giant!! 19 inch horns! Not sure of the score for sure yet but its a good one. Just talked with Dave and will get all the info soon. You guys probably don't want to see the pics anyways, so we will make you wait :) Thanks to all that stopped by and bought raffle tickets and said Hi at the Game and Fish office today. It was nice visiting with you. Special thanks to Outdoor Experience 4 All for donating this tag to Sadie and to the woman that donated the tag to them! And special thanks to Lance and TLO for helping with the hunt. What an awesome guy!

More updates to come

Derek

I hear it took four shots in the shoulder to put it down!! What amazingly tough animals! And that's one tough little girl fullfilling a dream! Can't wait to hear the details of the hunt! :)

Just got off the phone with Dave again. They are sitting in a restaurant enjoying a good breakfast after a tough night packing out Buffalo meat. Special thanks to our good friend Kyle Frei for bringing horses to help pack out the Buffalo. Dave said it was a lifesaver. Dave also said a very special thanks to our friend Gary(elkaholic), from Ultimate Game Bags. Dave said they used the whole roll and they worked out awesome! I've used them for years and they are great! More pics and details from the hunt to come soon. Congrats to Sadie and the crew!

Thanks, Derek

Just got off the phone with Dave again. They are sitting in a restaurant enjoying a good breakfast after a tough night packing out Buffalo meat. Special thanks to our good friend Kyle Frei for bringing horses to help pack out the Buffalo. Dave said it was a lifesaver. Dave also said a very special thanks to our friend Gary(elkaholic), from Ultimate Game Bags. Dave said they used the whole roll and they worked out awesome! I've used them for years and they are great! More pics and details from the hunt to come soon. Congrats to Sadie and the crew!

Thanks, Derek

thanks for the report! Glad they got all the hard work done! What a job that must have been!

For those intested in buying the Ultimate Gamebags that Gary (elkaholic) makes, I sell them for him in my store:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/gamebags.htm

I love selling quality products made by our members!!!

Congrats to Sadie and everyone else!!! That's a monster buffalo!!

Can't wait for the complete story but until then a BIG congratulations to Sadie and everyone invoved with Sadie's hunt. :D

TJ

Congrats to Sadie!!! Awsome job young lady! My husband and I are planning on being at the outdoor exp 4 all banquet again this year and hope that maybe you will be there, I would love to give you a hug!

Kathi

You are so totally AWESOME, Sadie. Can't wait to see that buffalo mount hanging in your bedroom :D

My brother has posted the flier for your fundraiser in his friends archery shop in Lakeside, CA. Hope we can send some funds your way from his archery pals.

Aunt Nettie and Uncle Dan

hello - Now i'd like to get a picture of the ice chests- several from what I hear - loaded with meat thats been taken care of - plus from what i also heard they had bags of meat hangin all over the place- guess it was a little warm - Glad the game bag rolls worked out for you -

Special thanks to Derek - guy always seem to come thru - when ya need help - he made sure they had the bags available -

Gary