bowhunter81

YOUR BIGGEST ANTELOPE

Its not a monster but my biggest thus far. NM 2007

08antskinny1.jpg

I have a NM tag this year and hopefully I can be as fortunate.

I've never had a rifle tag. Maybe cause I don't put in for rifle? lol! I've had a couple of archery tags. This is my first personal buck. An Amazing hunt with life long memories! I missed the big one after getting dirt in my release during the belly crawl. It had a serious hang fire and I missed by 20+ ft! lol! I shot this old buck later in the hunt and it was an awesome experience that I will never forget!

Lance

post-669-1279130881.jpg

Lance, sounds like you need to post your hunt story in another thread...I know people would enjoy reading about it.

Ha, yea well I need to write our 2010 buffalo stories first! lol! That antelope hunt was 8 years ago and I'm still payng for it! lol! ;)

Lance

I have been extremely lucky drawing Antelope tags! I'm 26 years old and have drawn 3 tags in AZ and 3 in NM! Here are my 3 best bucks, they range from just under 80" to my personal best 88".

post-3385-1279132010.jpg

post-3385-1279132114.jpg

post-3385-1279132084.jpg

post-3385-1279132123.jpg

My only two so far. I have another AZ archery tag this year so I hope to add to it.

Both these bucks were taken in 2008. One in WY with a rifle and the other here in AZ with my bow. I never scored the WY buck but my AZ buck scored 75 6/8. The AZ buck was one of the hardest, most challenging hunts I have ever been on. I actually got the story published in the Spring 2009 issue of Hunting Illustrated. Got my 15 minutes of fame! hahaha

Wyoming:

5-15-8019.jpg

Arizona:

5-15-8002-2.jpg

5-15-8013-1.jpg

AZ on the left, WY on the right:

DSC_3025.jpg

Also, here is my dad's buck that he got on the same WY hunt

5-15-8005-1.jpg

Hahahhahaha Larry...you are funny!! :lol: I dont care what Chris said about you :lol:

Ernesto C

Awesome Tophies Gentlemen!!! Now why not just not put in for the next 5 years so the rest of us can get a crack at one. I just love seeing rooms full of heads and then hearing others have never been drawn after years and years. Then Y'all gotta rub it in.

Bitter? Yeahhhhhh. LOL no seriously good looking goats. Congrats to those who have been drawn and had success.