Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

Need Help Scoring this Carp

Now that is a Carp worth taking!!!! Holy crap!!!! That rack is sweeeeeet!!! I'll give you some nikon binos for those GPS coordinates.

There are some monster bucks down there on the flats.I shot a 180 buck with my muzzle loader in unit 40 real close to unit 39. Hunted four days before I saw any bucks. I do not know how many deer per square mile, but I do know it is very few.

Noel

PS My guess would be 170.The spread and eye guards hurt his score. But he is a true trophy deer anywhere.

oink oink, what a beast!! 190+, wonder if he's been rollin w/ palmero or bonds!!!bwaaaa ha ha!!

He has been in a few times. He is definetly a resident buck. This area holds some huge bucks. There are some bucks in here that are real wide as well. My buddy killed a small three point that was 33inches wide, weird looking buck.

I think you guys talking 195-200 are making good sense. Only thing that bugs me is the loss of mass, post velvet. Could still possibly go that high because those forks are DEEEP!

Mike

I think he is around 175 to 180''. I also think he is desert mule deer all the way! No doubt in my mind. I hope you can tag that stud and we will really know for sure!

Coues Addict

This big boy makes me shive every timeI see his pic!

:P

Yes matthewp45 what's the update on this big ol mulie, have you seen him or got pics of him hardhorned?

Once he polished he vanished. We never got another picture of him hard horned. We found all of the other bucks but he gave us the slip. I am headed out this weekend to the area to see if a doe may get him moving.