BowNut

Bowhunter Happening

Who all is going to be there? Me and Azcoues33 are going up Thursday. Can't wait to get out of this OVEN OF A VALLEY!! Look out Mr. Quimby we are headed to Greer to stay a little while. :lol: Zwacky you don't count I know you will be there!

I am heading up Friday. Hope to get some shooting in Friday afternoon. We are staying in Pinetop. Hope to see you up there. I was just asking Robert how you were doing today.

Dan

Hey Dan

I'm doing ok. Just working way to much. Will be 16 days strait at work before we head up there Thursday. It will be a well deserved 5 days off. Hope to shoot Friday also maybe we will see you there.

The fam and I will be staying in Greer all week as well. The kids and I will be there to shoot friday and sunday. It is always a great time, the kids love the ski lift I think more than the shooting. :rolleyes:

Darren

Unless it changed this year the bow hunter happening doesnst use the ski lifts. Sorry but its still real fun:)

Don't listen to this guy he does not know what he is talking about!

post-1013-1279497218_thumb.jpg

I will be there!! I have to give a presentation about Coues Deer on Saturday at 2 pm.

I saw that Amanda We will see you there.You hitting any courses with your bow while your there?

Is there an agenda for the presentations and who will be hosting them??? I'll be there..

Looks as if there will be several good seminars to attend, I haven't seen any schedule for them though, just the list of speakers. I hope they are not when a majority of us are shooting, I would like to go to a couple!

Unless it changed this year the bow hunter happening doesnst use the ski lifts. Sorry but its still real fun:)

Don't listen to this guy he does not know what he is talking about!

Im sorry guys i was wrong.

anyone know how to play quaters(archery).

I will ask Randy to get me the schedule for seminars to post. He just set it the other day. I think mine is Sun 10 am.

Not sure if I will be shooting or not. I have never done one of these kinds of shoots.

Do you guys shoot field points or broadheads at this event? I assume field points, but I never shoot field points as I always practice with broadheads.