CouesWhitetail

1st ever CouesWhitetail.com Bass Tournament!

Those of you that want to pick up some tshirts at the tourney....let me know size, style, color...I won't be bringing everything so if you don't let me know what exactly you want, then I it's possible I won't have it with me. Too many styles and sizes to bring them all. You can email me your request if you like : amanda@coueswhitetail.com.

Thanks!

Looks like 10 or so from here....I know there will be another 10 or so that will be there......Come on members....BRING IT!!!

hee hee pal

Amanda,

Playing with the Idea of coming down to help.

Need to get away but so much I need to do.

Do you still need help?

Don't really need help with the tourney since John is providing the volunteers for that, but if you want to fish it, come on down!

Amanda,

Playing with the Idea of coming down to help.

Need to get away but so much I need to do.

Do you still need help?

Don't really need help with the tourney since John is providing the volunteers for that, but if you want to fish it, come on down!

I have not fished a tourney in about 20 years.

Not even going to try.

I look up on the shelf and see thousands of dollars of tackle just sitting there.

Not even going to look at equipment LOL

We will see, as I said I need to get away

so may come down to meet some people

and have a beer with the non fisherman before

heading back up the hill.

Good luck to everyone and have fun.

Hmmmmmm, sounds fun...... I'll see if I can make it happen

well i had hoped to be able to fish this bass tourney but as I'm not workin -- agin-- there is now way I can spend any money on extras right now - oh well maybe this spring- for the next one - -

hope everyone has a safe trip and a great time fishing - Gary

My other plans for going to Tonto fell through

so I don't think I will make it.

Get things done so I can enjoy the upcoming hunts.

Good luck and have fun all.

Just got a call from my brother and found out a friend f mine will be fishing the tournement. My money's on him. Steve Auston and his partner. Wish I didn't have to work. Good luck everyone. :)

TJ

Just got a call from my brother and found out a friend f mine will be fishing the tournement. My money's on him. Steve Auston and his partner. Wish I didn't have to work. Good luck everyone. :)

TJ

Cant remember the last time I saw Steve.

I'm guessing in my garage in Mesa.

Think he was leaning over my tool box.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Steven and leroy are going to tough to beat , but you never know all it takes is a few good fish and you could win this thing. I'm in it for the fun!!! See you all there

Sweet! Thanks to all who are planning to attend! I am looking forward to this. Likely I will only be there for registration and not weigh-in, so please take photos of everyones catch so you can post pics when you get back! :)

Please remember that John Sneed is the tourney director and his rules are the rules for the tourney, so please respect and support his decisions out there. He is volunteering his time to run this tournament for us, so please give him a big thank you when you see him!

Weather might be rainy and windy according to the forecast for the Roosevelt Lake area tomorrow afternoon....I hope it's not too bad....

See you all tomorrow afternoon.