CouesWhitetail

1st ever CouesWhitetail.com Bass Tournament!

I think I will be there too. Just working on a partner...

OK, I'm in.

I wish I had a boat, especially a bass boat and I would be there... I have a wedding in April and that is where all my money is going to, but some day i'll have a bass boat. So no can do, count me out... :(

Amanda

I know that many here are already going and have two in their boat ... but why not start a thread for those interested but have boat and only self matching them up with another that may not have a boat ... also are there any more specific rule set up yet ... like the bag limit ... is it individual bag limit or boat bag limit ... and if so how does that affect single anglers that may be on shore or by themselves in a boat .... Is live bait going to be allowed ... I think this would be great info in preparing for the upcoming weekend

Most likely it will be a five fish limit that is pretty much the norm for touranments. Rossavelt has a slot limit. You can keep fish under 13 in. and over 16in. and keep one within the slot of 13 and 16 in. Sorry I already have a partner or I would offer a seat in the boat.

We fish until? Weigh in is when?

Date: August 7, 2010

time: 6 pm to 1 am

launch location/registration: Cholla Launch Ramp, Roosevelt Lake

Meaning be in line to weigh your fish by 1:00AM

Ok, I got some rule clarifcations from John.

there is a 5 fish per Boat limit. There is a slot limit at Roosevelt as was stated above. You can keep fish under 13 inches and over 16 inches and 1 within the limit (per angler, so technically each boat could have two within the limit if they have two people on the boat).

No live bait (lures only)

No fishing from shore

No drugs or alcohol (this is for insurance reasons, please abide by this to keep everyone safe)

Also, plan on bringing either bags of ice for your live well or even better bring frozen water bottles. John tells me that a few frozen 2 liter soda bottles work great in the live well. This will help keep the fish alive. We don't want a bunch of dead fish floating around after this tournament. Please work to keep those fish alive. Keep the live wells pumping water and keep the temp of the water down by using ice/frozen water bottles. We are only fishing until 1 am so that the fish don't have to be kept as long and therefore survival is likely to be higher since they won't be in the live well all night.

Looking forward to the tournament!

For those that have a boat and no partner or don't have a boat and want to fish, post up and maybe we can get some teams made up that way.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

if i can get the day off i will be their