CouesWhitetail

1st ever CouesWhitetail.com Bass Tournament!

john is a real good guy.

i used to work for him!

watch out for willhuntforcoues' ringer uncle LeRoy :lol: i think he is part owner of roosevelt lake :lol:

i will not be able to make it

good luck to all those who enter!!

james

Sounds like a really fun time. Great idea!

I can't make it due to prior commitments in N.M.

You all have fun and I mirror TJ, take lots of pics!

watch out for willhuntforcoues' ringer uncle LeRoy laugh.gif i think he is part owner of roosevelt lake laugh.gif

He has kicked my but more than once on that lake, didn't know he was clay's uncle.

SOLD!!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!

PROCRAFT

Ya I know LeRoy he is a ringer spends alot of time on the lake.

Fished against him a few times back in the day.

might be in will let u know in a couple days,too bad it isnt at canyon we have been slammin the bass there,even got 3 nice walleye in the last week.

Amanda what time does registration start and what time will you be there? Will you have stickers and t-shirts there?

My dad.

Is this a CWT tourny, or anyone on any websites.... (Amanda, you know the site I am asking about)

Actually I don't know what site you are asking about, but anyone is welcome to fish this. Since we are doing this with such short notice, I wanted to leave it open to anyone so we can get more boats involved. The more people fishing, the more fun it seems to me. Also we have to get like 20 boats to at least cover expenses involved.

Amanda what time does registration start and what time will you be there? Will you have stickers and t-shirts there?

I will check with John Sneed about what time he wants to start registering people. I don't know what the standard is? Perhaps an hour before the event starts?

Yes, I will have stickers and shirts there. Not sure what time I will be there, but right now I am thinking around 5?

alled all my tourney people i could think of and put the word out so I hope we can get a good turnout.

Comn people lets rally the troops!

im in. come on guys when amanda setup the poll there was 40 plus people said they would show. you know its alot more fun and better payouts with more boats. lets make this thing happen so we can do another in the spring.

So you have to have a boat? :(

So you have to have a boat? :(

No, I don't think you have to have a boat. You are welcome to fish from shore but you are probably at a disadvantage compared to the boaters....