Sign in to follow this  
WildHeritageTaxidermy

Custom Coati Mount

Just wanted to show you all a Coati mount we did for a customer. All our lifesize mounts include custom alterations at no additional charge. For a truly "one of a kind" mount.

Here is the form we started with.....

post-3674-1280289795.jpg

After alterations......

post-3674-1280291245_thumb.jpg

Finished.....

post-3674-1280288582_thumb.jpg

post-3674-1280289024.jpg

post-3674-1280290950_thumb.jpg

If your interested Gino asked us to post some pictures of Amber & Katie's Bucks from last fall. Here is a link to that post Amber & Katie's Bucks

Thanks for posting the finished mount. I remember seeing that form at your shop when I was up there. You should us how you were customizing it. Looks very nice!! Did you build some habitat for it yet?

Awesome mount!!! I think one of our members (TAM)....reeeaaally needs you to help him out ;) His lion looks like it is dying of the HIV!!!!!

Amanda, the customer decided he wanted the coati to go on an exposed rafter in his house, he will be 12ft up looking down at you.

ehunt, We have followed that thread and really feel for TAM, he is free to contact us if he chooses.

Nice mount!!! I went to your site and Love the job you did on the lion and bear. Those blue ribbons instill confidence. I won a bear hunt and if things go well, I will give you a call. My kids were looking at the mounts on your site and I heard "Is that still alive?" about 8 times and a "that is pretty" from my 7 year old.

That is a beautiful mount. I would love to add a life size coati mount in my house someday. I know who I am going to call for the taxi work when I get one.