Ernesto C

Pray for AMANDA Please

I'm surprised they gave you the stone as a souvenir... It's great to hear your good and back on the coues forum.

I'm surprised they gave you the stone as a souvenir... It's great to hear your good and back on the coues forum.

It took some arm twisting....but I am really glad they let us see it! I actually would have liked to have seen how many there were. The surgeon said she had a heck of a time getting the gall bladder out of the hole due to the size and number of stones and the inflammation of the gall bladder itself.

well, glad you're feeling some better. what's your prognosis? when they sawed off the end o' my arm bone i told em i wanted the ball off it and i was gonna make me a bolo tie. but they didn't save it. said they forgot. and the dr is a friend o' mine. or he was. i've gutted a lotta critters for him too. i think a arm bone ball bolo tie would be cool. you can make ya a ear ring or somethin' outta that kidney stone. keep getting weller. Lark.

Amanda,

Praying for a quick recovery! Rest easy! ;)

Lindsey

WoW Amanda! I was all excited to be home and I finally got my internet hooked up just in time to find out this happened to you! Very glad to see you are still kickin'!!! Prayers have already been sent for a fast recovery and it's great to see you are being taken care of! JIM>