Ernesto C

Pray for AMANDA Please

Good luck Amanda- we missed you at the tournament last night. Hope this works out for you and you are back on your feet soon.

Dennis

Hey Amanda!

you know, today is Sunday, I just notice we have a TON of members right now on the forum; Sundays the forum is normally "dead" no one post or even show up to the forum on Sunday mornings......but HERE WE ARE!! We are all together for you great huntress!! We cant wait to see your first post after your surgery. GET WELL SOON AND COME BACK SOON!! We promise to treat you nice :) take care.

Ernesto C

Any one who has hunted with Amanda knows how tough she is. She will come through this with flying colors. We will be praying for a speedy recovery Amanda. God Bless.

Hey Amanda!

you know, today is Sunday, I just notice we have a TON of members right now on the forum; Sundays the forum is normally "dead" no one post or even show up to the forum on Sunday mornings......but HERE WE ARE!! We are all together for you great huntress!! We cant wait to see your first post after your surgery. GET WELL SOON AND COME BACK SOON!! We promise to treat you nice :) take care.

Ernesto C

I've never seen it this busy on a sunday. Everybody is pullin for ya, wish you a speedy recovery.

i've been there, it aint fun, You'll have to watch what ya eat a little from now on, (spicey, Hot, Fatty, Greasy) God bless, and prayers go out for ya!

you'll come through just fine! they doing it laproscopic? i hope so, much quicker recovery time.

get well soon

tommy

Prayers sent Amanda for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. Get better soon!

We all got your six Amanda. Get well and take it E Z. Prayers going down in the McCarthy house.