Coues Slayer

AZ Archery Monsters

I just got a text message of a Coues buck that is a 6x6 typical that is absolutely HUGE!!! This is the biggest Archery buck I have ever seen! Hopefully the pictures get out soon...

Ty Goodman killed an absolute toad this weekend that will go 128". It is a crazy huge buck. Hopefully he will post it here. It has already been posted on another site.

Great buck! Really interesting antler formation for sure! Hoyt did the trick!

AzP&Y

I got to see and hold the one called lobster today. Absolutely amazing. Not the prettiest deer in the world but one of the narliest bucks I've seen. The pics just don't do the buck justice. Absolutely unreal.

Brian

With all the rainfall we had last winter, the antlers are looking good.Congrats all ;)

Someone should copy those pics over to this forum; I don't want to register to be able to see the photos. :rolleyes:

Someone should copy those pics over to this forum; I don't want to register to be able to see the photos. :rolleyes:

Glad you dont work for me lazy. :lol: Guess you dont want to see the pics bad enough. Im not gonna post pics of someone elses bucks on here with out the permission of the hunter and I dont know either guy.

Toads! Got a picturemail today of a giant archery strip buck killed. It says it grosses over 228 and could be a new world record. It's on trophy watch on the bc website too.

Toads! Got a picturemail today of a giant archery strip buck killed. It says it grosses over 228 and could be a new world record. It's on trophy watch on the bc website too.

It actually grossed 239 and 7/8. 228 was just the typical frame :blink: