Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

big problem

I went out to check my cams and realized I had a big problem. I just do not know which buck to shoot come october. Does any one have any input?

post-4328-1283288877_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1283288986_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1283288729_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1283288917_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1283289114_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1283289057_thumb.jpg

What a problem to have

That’s it I will take care of it for you I don’t want to, I mean it’s going to be some what of a headache but I would love to help you regarding this problem you are having. I was brought up in a good god fearing family and my dad always said extend a hand to those that are in need. This situation is a hard one I am willing to bite the bullet, just let me know the location and I will be there. You know I feel so compelled to help that I will even show up a week before you and do all the work by my self that’s the kind of guy I am.

<_< :blink: :ph34r: :P

What a problem to have

That’s it I will take care of it for you I don’t want to, I mean it’s going to be some what of a headache but I would love to help you regarding this problem you are having. I was brought up in a good god fearing family and my dad always said extend a hand to those that are in need. This situation is a hard one I am willing to bite the bullet, just let me know the location and I will be there. You know I feel so compelled to help that I will even show up a week before you and do all the work by my self that’s the kind of guy I am.

<_< :blink: :ph34r: :P

you know that is real nice of you but i just think that it is too much to ask .... :lol: :P

It's beem awhile since I've been to that spring. Thanks for sharing. See ya in Oct. :D

TJ

I tell you what, picture #4 go ahead and take that little guy way back there, he really will be the best eatin.

You definitely have a variety of selection with your options, I mean what if the first one you see is the nice typical buck and you wait and pass him up and then old trash horn never shows up???

Yep, you got a decision to make and hopefully you get the chance to be stuck in that decision......looks like fun.

It's beem awhile since I've been to that spring. Thanks for sharing. See ya in Oct. :D

TJ

man i am glad you are going to be there cuz i am going to need some help packing my deer and this bear back to camp opening morning... :rolleyes: :P :lol:

post-4328-1283300387_thumb.jpg