Sign in to follow this  
fish

****UPDATE-archers pack found: OWNER LOCATED

Found a pack over the weekend in unit 1- If you lost a pack pm me when and where you lost it, along with all the details of the pack.

Would love to get this back to the owner

EDIT:::

The owner has contacted me after seeing the add on the site-

Thanks CW

Thats always my biggest fear when I take it off. :lol: Most of the time I take the time to mark it on the GPS, or at least pull out the orange panel from the bottom. A couple weekends ago I lost my 2200 for a good thirty minutes or so. :blink: :unsure:

Kudos - nice job trying to find the owner. I hope someone on here knows who lost it and you can get it back to him. Stand-up guy, you are, being proactive to find the owner.

I'd be in deep kimchee if I lost mine in the field as I keep my wallet and truck keys in it. I took it off in 27 earlier this year along with my boots to get in closer to a Tom who quickly left Dodge upon hearing me sucking wind as I closed the distance.

It took me about ten minutes to find them after I returned to the spot and I only went about 75yds.

Report it to G&F.

found in the middle of the road- it was not dropped during a stalk or anything like that.

Letting the WM know as well. Hope I can get this pack home.

You may try posting on other sites as well. I found a pack in Kaibab a few years ago and posted about it on Monster Muley's. It only took a couple of days and I was able to locate the owner and return his pack.

Good Luck

Rick

Update:

The owner of the pack saw this pack on CW and has contacted me.

I have confirmed that it belongs to him and will be gettting it back to him asap!

Thanks CW

Jeff

Cool! I foung a Droid phone on tueasday last week and called the owners wife and he found me and got it back

This is why CouesWhitetail.com is the best darn hunting web site period. Members like fish is what makes me proud to be part of the family here. :D

TJ