tjwking

4B achery elk hunt

I really enjoy reading posts like this. Congratulations on your bull and a big atta boy "girl" to your wife for sticking it out with you. I've only met Mat from the Mullin's gang but I know they are top notch people from stories like this and others. That's awesome that Butters posted the pictures and helped with the finding of this bull. Thanks for sharing another great story of other hunters helping others. :)

TJ

No dog house this time. I was happy to be able to be that close and learn alot. Being able toi watch my husband take his was beyond words. I couldn't be happier or any more proud of him. Next time though......I shoot first. LOL :D

No dog house this time. I was happy to be able to be that close and learn alot. Being able toi watch my husband take his was beyond words. I couldn't be happier or any more proud of him. Next time though......I shoot first. LOL :D

Sounds like this marriage is going to last! :) That's a very forgiving wife....

Really, not even a little ticked off? You can tell us, he doesn't have to know. ;)

LOL!!! Yea come on tell us the truth I promise your husband will never know. :lol:

11yrs and going strong!! :D

Really, not even a little ticked off? You can tell us, he doesn't have to know. ;)

LOL!!! Yea come on tell us the truth I promise your husband will never know. :lol:

LOL yeah come on do tell, ill never find out LOL!!!! :D

One thing I've learned along the way is to pick and choose what is important enough to get mad over. So when his came in I could have blown it.....but why? He didn't do it on purpose. Besides it was great to be within 15 - 25 yards from 4 great bulls over the entire hunt. Not to mention being stared down by a calf. :D

Great strory and pics.

Congratulations on a successful hunt.

You are very fortunate to have a forgiving wife that enjoys spending time in the outdoors with you.

Kudos as well to the Mullins boys that helped take care of business.

Wow, my first full day back home with my wife, just got home from church and this is the first story I read on here, talk about icing on top of a great day! That is a great bull, especially from that unit and a great story about the hunt with your wife! Congrats on the bull and the experience you both had!

I'm glad you got to meet my friends Brian and Scott on your hunt, I know they were excited to help you because that's what they love doing! It's refreshing to read a positive story, thanks very much for sharing the experience with us and congrats again on a great bull!!! JIM>

Thanks again for all the kind words. This hunt was so much fun for my wife and I that words can't even describe it. Met some AWESOME guys that showed what true sportsman/hunters do for each other. And all the things that my wife and I got to see and experience. It was a dream hunt.