Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Need Help! Broken Badlands pack!

Can some one please help me! I need a new Medium belt for my big Badlands pack. The faulty design broke to pieces ! I talked to them and they said "I have one right here, I will get it in the mail today". That was over a month and a half dozen phone calls and messages ago! I'm not one to complain and am pretty easy goin. But walking around with a piece of backpack that is bailing wired together in new inventive ways every few days is not exactly impressing my clients! Maybe some of you out there can help me? Maybe you have some pull or are nicer than me or better looking than me? But for some reason I just can't get my Med Belt replaced or even a call back. And I've left messages with several people and message machines. Can some one please help. This is not a good time of year for this to be happening!!!!! Right now I'm with my 10 yrar old daughter in the field on her first deer hunt! And even she is wondering why "I have a pack that don't work?"

That is weird. I just bought a 2200 off a guy on this site, but the spotting scope compartment zipper was broken. I called and got a person right away. They had me ship it in and replaced the zipper free of charge. I got the pack back about a week after I sent it. Maybe I was just lucky.

my buddy has one and all the buckles keep breaking, he sent it back and they replaced them and they broke also. we went to summit hut and bought all new buckles and they work great

If and when you ever decide to buy a new pack I would look at Kifaru or Mystery Ranch. I have no experience with the Mystery Ranch stuff, but I know they have a loyal following. My Kifaru pack is something I will probably own the rest of my life. Made in USA for me!

Nick

Hey have several Badlands packs; it cost me seven dollars to ship my pack, and I had the pack back in a week fixed and no charge pretty good customer service. Do not have any body alter the pack or they will not touch it, and make sure it is clean before you send it.

Lance you need to catch up with the times!...

Baling wire?!...really?

Everyone knows that Duct tape is where its at!! LOL

Hope you get some answers. I know how frustrating it can be.

I have had several repaired by them. I have no complaints. I have tried Mystery Ranch, Kifaru and Eberlestock. I prefer my 2200 to any of those I have tried. I can wear it all day with 30# in it and not get sore. I can strap a 100# load of meat on it and come out if needed. I wish it had a few more external pocket for the stuff I need to get to more often but other than that, it is an excellent pack.

I have thousands of miles on it now. I finally learned how to lube the zippers as they would get dusty and stick. My buckles have not broken. Not sure what you guys are doing??? I wear mine 4-5 days a week, almost all year long.

I've had pretty quick service when they had to repair my pack a couple different times. What I do have to say is that between my Eberlestock and Badlands I'm not very impressed with the Badlands any more. I'm thinking that they have to have good service because their packs just don't hold up that well.

Call this # 801-255-7260, if you do not get anywhere call me

Eric

Thanks! I will give it a try!