Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Welcome to 3 new sponsors!

Hello All,

Please welcome three new sponsors of CouesWhitetail.com.

CMC SkullWorks is owned by Cole Van Winkle (aka cvw789). Cole has been a member of this site for years and his business is cleaning skulls using beetles. Cole has had this business for 6 years now and averages about 90-100 skulls a year. He does a lot of work for taxidermists and guides. He can make your trophy skull look great! Check out his website to see some samples of his work.

And if you are looking for full taxidermy services, you can contact Arizona Wildlife Designs. Arizona Wildlife Designs is owned by coues fanatic Devin Beck (aka Becker). Most of you guys know him from his many posts with monster Coues deer. Devin has been working with Chris Harlow for years and is now buying out that shop and creating his own business. Devin is working on getting his new website up with photos of his work. He will be adding more photos when he can, but you can check out his site now.

And I am also please to announce Flatline Maps as a sponsor. Jimmy Hoffman and his wife Rynda have set up a business that creates some great waterproof maps that have many of the features of a USFS map, but yet have the topographic information also. These maps will be a great resource and you can view a sample map on his website. They have unit 6A done now, but will be making maps for all the AZ hunt units.

Please remember to support those who support your passion and this website!

I just had Cole at CMC Skullworks do the bull I shot in September and I highly recommend him to everyone, he did a great job and is a great guy to boot!

Thanks Cole.

Welcome as sponsors!

I have seen and held a 6A map made by Flatline Maps.

It is quite detailed with FS roads, hillshading, and printed on very stout waterproof paper.

Their customer service seems top notch as well.

Welcome

Thanks Amanda,

Could not be happier about finally being able to sponsor THE BEST Coues deer site there is!!!

Not that it's a bad thing , we all need$ but looks like this is turning into a comercial site rather than a hunting site. I know as a buss. man I whouldn't advertise in the same small publication as a competitor. as most folks just start shopping for the lowest price and then quality goes to heck.just my op......BOB!

Good to see Devin and Arizona Wildlife Designs on here. Devin and Chris do some of the best work in the state.

Thanks Amanda for letting me become part of the website. And thank to everyone for welcoming me and CMC Skullworks to the site I'm looking forward to doing business with you this year!

Cole has done a couple skulls for me and they turned out great. I told him how I wanted them to look and he did just that. I can recommend Cole with complete confidence that he will take care of each and every person in the same manner. Cole glad to see you on here.

I think I should get royalties from Cole. :) I've actually gotten a few emails and PM's over the past year asking if I owned a taxidermy shop. I know some guys have used Cole and spoke highly of his work.

Can someone please post contact info for Devin @ AZ Wildlife Designs?? I want to take a deer to him today and I can't get his contact info to come up on his website. Thanks, Daryl