Sign in to follow this  
Chief Barry

Trail Cam Thiefs

Gary

Please add these to any web site you like, I was able to add the older to the site but couldn't upload the younger one. I was running these cams in unit 3C, and these two worked over 30 minutes trying to remove them. My Covertll was locked in it's metal box with a cable master lock.

Barry

heres the message from this guy - messin with cameras

post-3096-1287379981_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1287379990_thumb.jpg

You might get in contact with the local WM in the area, alot of times they will help. Maybe they even know the POS's. Love to see you catch them.

Kind of looks like it may be a father and son. Teaching your kid how to swipe other peoples stuff is always a great way to help them learn to be an ethical sportsman. POS is right!!!

first pic of the young guy - looks to be clownin around - stick antlers -- ok

the second you see both up close to camera - kinda with the intent of foolin with it!

the angle of photo is not same as first pic - so they are definatley movin the camera !

I had my trailer broke into in 6A just north of 260 in the last 2 weeks. I hope they go back and get the rest of my stuff. They will definetly have a GUT problem when they pop my door open again

"Kind of looks like it may be a father and son. Teaching your kid how to swipe other peoples stuff is always a great way to help them learn to be an ethical sportsman. POS is right!!! "

+1

Thanks for posting their pics. Somebody has to know these guys. Sporting swaro's I'm sure they can afford their own dang cameras.