Sign in to follow this  
tanclan4

daughters first hunt

My 10 yr old daughter,Lauryn,killed her first deer at 150 yds 2 shots. She must have been nervous i'm sure because the first shot knocked it out and it went down.(later found she hit the antler) i gave her a high five then it got back up and shook it's head. She got on him again and nailed him in the chest. The buck was a mature 2x2. I sent pics to Amanda so hopefully she will post them soon,thanks Amanda. She just completed her hunter safety course Oct. 5 so she had been ancy about the hunt since. We had a bonus also as a group of coati mundi ran from behind the deer after she shot,no shot on them but it was cool to see them.

YaHoo! Congrats, attagirl!!! Can't wait to see the pictures

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!!! ;)

Good for her.

My daughters were my hunting partners for several years until they got married. Hunting camp was special father/daughter time for us, wife never came along. They sure are glad Dad became a better cook over time.

pics are coming just hold tight and congratulations to all the succesfull hunters and those who might have just had a safe and enjoyable time in the field.

Awesome congrats to the both of you cant wait till mine are old enough to get out there