Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Harvested 2 Bucks…& saved well over 50

Congratulations Gino with everyone's success and especially to Tina on a windy cold day. They can take it out of you for sure not mentioning the deer movement slows way down. Way to stick it out and a lots of kudus for the other cwt members who had a helping hand in this. Great looking lion and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

WOOOWEE!!! A lion, a coues and a carp? Now thats a week that'll be hard to top! Great write up! You must still be floating from such an amazing week. A huge congrats to all of you on some fine trophies!

-Tracy

Gino,A big congratulations to both you and Tina!!!

If you're looking for a taxidermist to do a lifesize mount on that lion I know this guy... :wacko:

Gino,A big congratulations to both you and Tina!!!

If you're looking for a taxidermist to do a lifesize mount on that lion I know this guy... :wacko:

LOL :rolleyes:

man! I cant beleive Tina shot my buck! I had to go find another one! lol! haha! ;) A BIG congrats to you guys! Im so glad you mooved up with us! It was lots of fun with all the extra storys and kills! And man oh man, all our women tore it up didnt they! WOO HOO! The "Women Of The Kaibab"! look out, these gals are Dangerous! ;)

Its good to be home for a bit! That weather was Killer Nasty! Glad we all made it out alive!

Lance

Gino,

Give Tina a big hug and tell her a job well done! ;) Congrats on yet another lion :rolleyes: . I was shocked it took you that long to get your cous a buck. man oh man your slacking......... :P Beautiful 1st buck!!

Gino, u look happy, Very nice deer and lion, Good luck on the elk hunt, Way to go Tina

Love Inkblob13 EAST SIDE ;)

man! I cant beleive Tina shot my buck! I had to go find another one! lol! haha! ;) A BIG congrats to you guys! Im so glad you mooved up with us! It was lots of fun with all the extra storys and kills! And man oh man, all our women tore it up didnt they! WOO HOO! The "Women Of The Kaibab"! look out, these gals are Dangerous! ;)

Its good to be home for a bit! That weather was Killer Nasty! Glad we all made it out alive!

Lance

:lol: :lol: :P Yes you did Lance!! You were the Man of the Hour! Congrats and Thank you! it was a Treat to get to play with the TLO Family! Thank you, my Friend! ...and a Huge Congrats! ;)

Thank You to everyone for posting and the Congrats. It was (as many hunts can be) at times very miserable and trying.... but in the end the pain and hardships make the honey that much sweeter!! I so enjoyed getting to spend this time with my Bride on a hunt for her.... she is always so supportive of the time I spend hunting, and this was her turn. The Lion was an amazing bonus.... only the 3rd lion I've glassed in my life... I urge all to be prepared when you go to the woods so that you can take advantage of the opportunity if it comes. And my Cousin taking his first deer was Awesome! I had always wanted his Dad to hunt with me and time ran out on us... Justin and I gettting to hunt together now and sharing the outdoors is very special to me... I may have started a festering wound in my Cuz... The Coues Disease is spreading like wildfire through his viens!!! ;) :lol:

Again, Thanks Everyone. ;)

Gino, that don't look like no heeler in your camp there, what kind of critter is THAT? Get to Oklahoma fast my friend...