Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

138 Coues --- kids first buck!

Wow..not to bad for a first buck ;)

Poor kid wasted his tag......

What a buck, Huge congrats to Ned on his first deer and a total monster at that!

Ned, great buck. You should just give up hunting because you will never top that one...but you could sure have a great time trying!

here are some pics that show the tines a lot better.

this bucks has 5 inch bases, 17.5 inch main beams and a 18.5 inside spread!

Sponsor Mogollon Taxidermy is mounting it.

post-1-1289322574_thumb.jpg

post-1-1289322582_thumb.jpg

post-1-1289322591_thumb.jpg

post-1-1289322600_thumb.jpg

Guest super jumbo

Huge buck!!!!I think its even better when the youth hunters kill these deer. I bet it will take more than a few years for him to understand just how big that buck is. congrats !!!!

I would have gave that deer 1 or 2 more years........NOT wow what a kill. I love it when youth get the big ones. But now he will never beat that probably but who knows. CONGRATS AGAIN.

Thanks for all the congrats! I still cant believe what my boys found. And ya Ned doesnt realize what he got, big brother cant get drawn but he found the whitetail gettin place for sure, and uncle Cracky is salivating and maybe cussing a little bit.!! Big brother has been watchin this place for a couple years, hope he gets a tag next year he deserves it! From proud Mom Cricket

Opening day 8:00 a.m one shot abt 200 yards deer going away, Seth is good, got Ned a rest real quick on his pack. Shootin .264 mag, Neds late Dad's lucky rifle, one shot with a 130 gr barns bullet. The kids had to pack it out. Good job to the shooter and the big brother!