Lance

KAIBAB Bucks and "HD" 200+" 7x7

Ok I don't have all of the pictures from the bucks from last week but here are some of the ones I have. I was told I had better post them before I left for the next hunt! Haha lol! So here they are! Thanks to everyone for helping us make such wonderful memories!!

First, we have Tim with his beautiful 4x5! Tim made an awesome shot on this buck trotting up the other side of the draw through the timber! Then he came and helped Eileen and Carrie kill their bucks! Can't wait to hunt with you again Tim!

post-669-1288883335_thumb.jpg

Next, we have Eileen with her 4x4 on her VERY FIRST HUNT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl! We put the stalk on this buck and she showed us all how it was done! Congrats on a great buck! I'm glad we could all be a part of it!

post-669-1288883490_thumb.jpg

post-669-1288883582_thumb.jpg

Next, we have my wife Carrie! Carrie and I both got drawn and were able to have a wonderful date together helping everyone fill tags and then we filled our own! Carrie shot this buck in his bed across a canyon at 350 yards with heavy fog and high winds blowing rain, sleet, and snow in our face! That's the closest she has ever killed a rifle deer, the girl is dangerous! The buck just rolled over in his bed and never moved!

post-669-1288884181_thumb.jpg

post-669-1288884235_thumb.jpg

Carrie Likes the fact that my buck fits inside her buck! haha lol! ;)

post-669-1289919788_thumb.jpg

Next, we have my buck.............. This is "HD" he is a beautiful 7x7 that scores 207 5/8"! Carrie and I pushed him out of his bed and I shot him off hand bounding away full tilt out of the bottom of the canyon at 160 yards! A sight I'll never forget!

post-669-1288884653_thumb.jpg

post-669-1288884754_thumb.jpg

post-669-1288884794_thumb.jpg

Sorry I don't have more pictures and story right now. Gotta go chase some Coues deer! Thanks for everyone's support!

Lance

awesome bucks congrats to everyone involved the last buck is a brute freakin awesome

'bout time! ;) Congrats again!!

Thanks Bro! Glad you could be a part of it all!

Lance

Wow, I am speechless!!! :o :o Once we get our Dec whitetail hunt done, we are going to start going after some of those giants!!

Congrats to all the hunters. :)

Congrats Lance. That last buck that you killed is un-freaking-real!! :blink: I would have buck feaver for a lifetime if I ever saw one like that, let alone had a shot at him. Way to get it done on some great bucks.

Amen!! Was Dieing for you to get these up!! HaHaHa.....

Congrats my Friends!!! It was Awesome to watch you guys stack up bucks like cord wood!!! ;)