dave

Goulds

:ph34r: :D :D :ph34r:

Two in three years for me!

This will be my last one. First one with a shotgun and hopefully this one with a bow and that will be it.

Brian

in 2009 you would have needed 9 bogus points to be included in that pass but there were a lot more applicants with 9 points than there were tags allocated to that pass. bogus point numbers only get higher for 2010 and now 2011.

one lucky person drew a tag last year with 0 bogus points.

My good friend drew his 3rd tag in 5 years! He should be the first in North America to kill 3 with a bow...

My lady friend and I both have 6 bonus points for the Gould's after we missed again in 2011. However I applied for a left over Merriam's tag in Unit 13B and got it, and have several friends who also drew that tag.

Someday...someday...

Don Martin

AWO

Finally drew a tag with max points. Went down two days ago and found some birds and had some birds already gobbling. I can not believe how big their tracks are. Turkeyzilla!!!! Its gonna be fun.

Brian

Finally drew a tag with max points. Went down two days ago and found some birds and had some birds already gobbling. I can not believe how big their tracks are. Turkeyzilla!!!! Its gonna be fun.

Brian

Brian - what unit and hunt do you have?