Sign in to follow this  
1denogean

Lizards first Muley! junior success again...

well he drew a tag where we know is full of people everywhere so we knew we had our hands full. with his head being huge because of his archery kill i had to keep it going. We hunted opening morning just seeing does. I couldnt go in the evening so tiffany had to take him and they just saw hunters. they freaked out because some A$$ holes were looking at them through their scope! yeah so i knew on saturday they would probly be there again.anyways off that subject we were on our way out saturday and we herd something kick rocks and out goes this monster! i thought he was a doe at first till he turned then we set up the tripod adapter we got from brguide and boom! 1 shot dropped him! i never thought he wouldve hit because it was barely shooting light. congrats to him he is the man this year whocares how big he is first muley! please be nice guys,

Nice, times with your family always make a hunt better.

Awesome Deer he shure will taste great! Congrats!

That is a great buck buddy and a great shot to go along with it. Congrats buddy.

I'd rather put a kid on a spike than a rich man on a record book buck......

Good job kid!

+1 . heck, I hear adults say all the time they wont come back with anything unless its a trophy and come home with a spike. Nothing wrong with that!! Good job!