Sign in to follow this  
AZ_XL7

Come on Friday

Cant wait as well. What unit ? Im in 5B went up on Sunday to set up camp but the weather killed all hopes of any last minute scouting

Cant wait as well. What unit ? Im in 5B went up on Sunday to set up camp but the weather killed all hopes of any last minute scouting

we were able to get some glassing in before the rain hit.

on my way up tomorrow to help my brother in law in unit1, cant wait its always great there.

mark

Good Luck Tyrone, Mjones1 and to your uncle wackycoues! Should be some good hunting....it froze here last night so animals should be on the move!

Thanks for all your help. Luck willing i will be calling you sometime between friday and next thursday.

I will be in unit 8 this weekend anyone else have this hunt

I'll be in 5A. You guys think the elk will be moving to their winter range?

Any idea how much snow the rim got?

This will be my first elk hunt, 27 bull. I've hunted deer, turkey, javalina, etc but never elk. I've read a lot about it since I was drawn but I'm pretty sure I have no idea what I've gotten myself into. I can't wait! Good luck everyone.

We are hauling the whole family up to 6A for my wifes bull hunt. They all want to help Mom get a bull. Hopefully we will be bringing Jeremy an elk to process. Good luck to everyone and be safe.

we were able to get some glassing in before the rain hit.

Wasnt rain but blowing ice and snow that killed any oportunity to glass.

22N is filling up. Went to do a dry in on a roof off control road and it is has more than a few trailers set up with people all around. Payson is covered with quads and trailers. Hope everyone stays safe and has some fun. I am headin south for whitetail on friday.