Sign in to follow this  
MooseCoues

BIG GAME TOMORROW NIGHT

Zendejas voted MVP for ASU. What a bunch of crap.

ASU did play a really good game though. Tip of the hat to ASU on that game.

WOW, what a game!!!! You really can't pin it on the kicker though. U of A should have had about 5 picks in that game. Both teams left it all out on the field and it's hard to ask for more than that. I'm an ASU fan but I've got to give props to Foles for sticking around to shake Erickson's hand after the game. Or maybe he was just asking about a possible transfer next season :ph34r: .

U of A should have had about 5 picks in that game. :ph34r: .

That is why they play defense - because they can't catch the ball.

I will post up some pics tomorrow. Now I am going to go to bed but I do not think I will be able to get to sleep.

Tonight was crazy. Last year I went to one ua game. I took the 4 year old to the OR game = double OT. This year I went to one ua game. I took the now 5 year old to the ASU game = double OT. CRAZY but AWESOME!!!

Kickers are gonna miss kicks sometimes, even when they need it most. However Zendajas has been questionable since he has started kicking for UA. ASU did what they had to to stick around and as usual, UofA did what they had to to lose the game. Both teams should of had at least 2 more wins on the year not including this game. Maybe somebody will breakout next year from the mediocrity.

Kickers are gonna miss kicks sometimes, even when they need it most. However Zendajas has been questionable since he has started kicking for UA. ASU did what they had to to stick around and as usual, UofA did what they had to to lose the game. Both teams should of had at least 2 more wins on the year not including this game. Maybe somebody will breakout next year from the mediocrity.

They never mentioned it but I watched in super slow motion and the second extra point that Zendejas missed was so low coming off his foot that it looks like it skips off the back of one of his lineman before it even got to the defenders.

I think both teams are going to be a lot better next year. Foles is one heck of a quarterback and I believe they said ASU only has 13 Seniors on their entire roster. It should be another great game next year.

this was in the repubic today- "what's the difference between u of a and oatmeal? oatmeal belongs in a bowl". the guy that made the difference was that giant #34. he blocked both kicks. if he didn't hit em it wouldn't have mattered if they were low, they woulda went through. he has about an 8 foot vertical. the basketball team needs to look at him. great game to watch. o' course any game who of a loses is a good game. just like the squeelers. :P Lark.

This was ua' s year, sorry!!! :ph34r: The "DEVIL'S" are a young team. They played ok last night, I've seen them play alot bettet. UA better enjoy what you had this year because next year its all about the DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Can we count on zendejas for one more year?? :huh:

Just like the commentator said last night, Every coach says his team is a young team, hurt team, etc. You play with what you have. ASU deserved this game but dont go crowning them anything yet. They still havent proven anything with one key win. Remember, Oregons QB is a FRESHMAN, and there RB(Lamichael James) is a sophomore with a much better coach, program than ASU or UA! Only time will tell who does what from here on out.

As a UofA alum, I have to admit, I have a hard time watching them play football...I have for years. I don't know what it is with them and their program, but they just never really seem to live up to their potential. They may be winning when I find the game while flipping channels, but always seem to find a way to choke.

Anyway, congrats to ASU for coming out with the win as the underdogs (at least according to ranking). I'm not a rabid U of A person. My wife and I both got our degrees there, but neither have a strong desire to see our boys go there. OK school, was a pretty nice city back then, haven't been back there much since graduating. We'll see what their options and interests are when that time comes, and decide from there.