AZ402

Nephews 1st Muley

I was really looking forward to this hunt as soon as we found out he's drawn. I had limited time to scout due to other hunts and other commitments. I did get some good info from my buddy Jeff, it came in handy.

Right out of the gate on opening morning we were on an absolute PIG of a buck. Armando got 5 shots at this giant and couldn't find his mark, it was tough to watch. We pressed on after that buck finally fled to another county. It was his tag and I didn't want to tell him what and what not to shoot. As long as he would be happy and satisfied so would I.

This 2x3 popped out at 110yds, he wanted to shoot. He got lined up and 10 ringed him. he looked at me and said Im so happy I shot that buck. Here is the results of a quick but fun hunt. Armando's 1st muley.

P1220126.jpg

That's awesome!!! Congrats to Armando on a great first muley and a great shot!

Great job to you as well Stan! I got to witness my 11yr old nephew whack 2 of 3 big game critters he took this year and there's nothing better ;) hunting with kids can be tough but they are the most rewarding hunts by far!

Congratulations to Armando on a fine looking buck. What a start to many more hunts to come. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Nicely done!!! Congrats to Armando, and great job getting a young hunter out there on some deer. Would love to hear more about the big one that got away.