Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Jeremy Ulmer and late rifle coues hunting

beautiful deer. i should be passing through on wednesday ill have to stop to see him.

i believe this is him back in july. its a terrible picture cause i was pretty far and it was quite windy but i saw him in greater detail through the spotting scope with out the camera.

post-4310-1293507095_thumb.jpg

My congratulations to Jeremy on another amazing buck. I'll bet alot of work went into this and my hat's off to you Jeremy. Just awesome! :)

TJ

Guest Lobo

Beautiful animal. It looks really healthy - big bodied. How much did that thing weigh do you know? Age?

Great buck... Congratulations!!!

beautiful deer. i should be passing through on wednesday ill have to stop to see him.

i believe this is him back in july. its a terrible picture cause i was pretty far and it was quite windy but i saw him in greater detail through the spotting scope with out the camera.

Thanks for the PM, Tim! ;)

Lobo,

This was not a huge bodied deer but VERY healthy... I bet he was 95-100 lbs at best in live weight. Probly what most would call normal. But very healthy and a great cape, his facial features are great, very petite. I think I saw this buck a couple years ago as about a 100"er if so he is a very mature buck. Clay Goldman has the cape and Jeremy has the rack... not sure if anyone aged him.