Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Jeremy Ulmer and late rifle coues hunting

Hey everyone... I just want to say that Jeremy is still out hunting for a buck for his wife, Kristy, and that he is thankful for your congrats and that anyone passing through Payson in January (or Feb) can hold this rack if they stop in the shop and say hello.

Happy New Years! ;)

Hey everyone... I just want to say that Jeremy is still out hunting for a buck for his wife, Kristy, and that he is thankful for your congrats and that anyone passing through Payson in January (or Feb) can hold this rack if they stop in the shop and say hello.

Happy New Years! ;)

I think Kristy is gonna out do him this year!! ;) Good Luck! Keep it up!

Title 7, Section 110 of the Man Law now states "Jeremy Ulmer has now reach his limit on once and a life time bucks".....there shall be no more once in a life time bucks....(at least in 2010 :lol: )

WOW!!

Redman

Well... Kristy Ulmer glassed and shot a Big Coues buck while hunting today!! Guess it just runs in the Family!!

Congrats Kristy!!!!!

Sounds like the Ulmer family is on a roll. With the opening of their new store and Kristy taking a nice bull and now a coues along with Jeremy's other once in a life time buck it appears the stars are ligned up just right for them. When do we get to see Kristy's buck? :)

TJ

Were do i post the other buck thats scored 111" that my wife shot yesterday if iam not allowed to get anymore once in a lifetime deer atleast in 2010 ??? ha ha

I guess ill post it enjoy everyone and we thank everyone for their post we feel that we have had an exceptional season. And hope everyone has the same.

P.S. This is my wifes first deer.

post-2345-1293759525_thumb.jpg

Kristy, way to go girl. I only wish I could even have the chance to pull the trigger on such an animal. Congratulations to you and Jeremy. I will stop by the next time thru town and hopefully get to hold your buck in my hands. WOW! :)

TJ

Congratulations to both of you! I'm in total Awe! Does buying a Bow from you qualify me for a guided hunt? NO............I know............but Dang! You guys Rock! Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Happy New Year!

TJ