Sign in to follow this  

Spring Draw Available

This SUCKS!!!!! This is the 2nd year in a row now that I haven't been drawn for archery stink hogs and turkey well that's a whole other story..... I have applied 10 or 11 times and have still yet to draw a turkey tag. Man it's just getting down right tough to hunt anything in my home state. Congrats to all of you who were sucessfull in the spring draw.

Geoff

I drew a 37B archery pig tag. My son and daughter also drew a 37B Jr pig tag. This will be there first hunt. I'm so excited for them. I've never hunted 37B, so I guess it's time to start scouting

Terry

I get to chase those Javys all over 24B with my bow. I'll have an arrow for a coues if the oppertunity presents itself too. I also drew a 23 Turkey tag. Sounds like the hills in 23 will have some strong Coueswhitetail member presence. Good luck everyone.

No worries, I have a 24b Dec whitetail tag. I will get back on if I find any herds hanging out durring my hunt. I got a 23 achery pig and my son got a 5b Jr turkey along with 24 rifle pig.

First choice 20B rifle Javalina. :o

Dad and I both drew 39M and 42M archery pig hunts.

Good Luck To all that got drawn! AND to those who didnt that means next year you'll clean up! :o

33/37B Archery javelina

1 Turkey

27 Spring bear

My kids all got rejected because they said I didn't put enough funds in????

Baloney

My kids all got rejected because they said I didn't put enough funds in????

Baloney

O :o uch! That one hurts. I did that a couple years ago for my wife and I. I screwed up my math and shorted our elk tags and deer tags by $0.50 each. That convinced me of the value of the internet application we [used] to have.

Bret