Sign in to follow this  
Azlongears

3 Toms in 2 Days!!!

Dogman and I had a little grace of luck the last few days and ended up with some lions at the end of the trails.

Job well done to all involved!!

post-192-1294098014_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098030_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098146_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098229_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294105527_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098273_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098303_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098346_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098549_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098586_thumb.jpg

post-192-1294098625_thumb.jpg

Congrats to all on some nice cats! how much do you charge for a cat hunt? i want to take my dad on a hunt and maybe try hunting if i can afford it.

He sure has some big paws dont he. And that head of his sure makes his ears look small. ;) Congrats Andy

Well the dogs, Randy, Andy and the hunters all did a heck of a job and I was glad to be a part of the going on's. Randy and Andy are top notch lion hunters and I'm proud to call them both great friends, looking forward the the next trip, my wife isn't but I sure as heck am! Congrats to all of you!

Casey I would hate to be as good looking as you as it seem$s the 120" coues seem to like my ugly mug and I have learned to accept that.........hahahahahahahahahaha

That last tom just isn't right! If I didn't know any better, I'd think the hunter is 5'7" and 160lbs......... BUT I KNOW BETTER!! Congrats to everyone!!!! PIGS!

Well the dogs, Randy, Andy and the hunters all did a heck of a job and I was glad to be a part of the going on's. Randy and Andy are top notch lion hunters and I'm proud to call them both great friends, looking forward the the next trip, my wife isn't but I sure as heck am! Congrats to all of you!

Casey I would hate to be as good looking as you as it seem$s the 120" coues seem to like my ugly mug and I have learned to accept that.........hahahahahahahahahaha

I wonder if your mother still has the ugly stick she used to beat you with? If she does I would gladly take a few solid whacks so that I can sit next to some nice bucks! Even had a 100" buck stand out there infront of me this year and he refused to pose with me.... Oh well!

;)

I know how you feel Casey! Us good lookin mofos can only glass up big deer. We glassed a big one up on saturday but couldnt get the gap closed on him in the shifting winds. Oh well still have three weeks left.

Congrats on some serious lions! Those things are toads. Awesome job.

Well that explains as to why I haven't gotten an email back from someone.... he was up hunting kitty cats in the snow!

Congrats guys those are some awesome cats!

cmc