CouesCrazy

MISSING KOWA BINOCULARS!!!!!

One of my friends was archery deer hunting up near the Payson area this weekend and his Kowa Binos along with the pack they were in and a tripod went missing. These are Kowa 32x82 Prominar Florite Lens optics. There are only a 1/2 dozen or so in the state and they are valued at over $5000!!!!!

We need evryones help to find these. If you found them or know anyone that did please do the right thing and give us a call. There is a cash $$$$ reward for who ever turns them in!!!

I really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Derek Taylor 480-223-2775

Do you have any additional info that might help, by went missing do you mean lost, presumed stolen, fell out of Vehicle? Might make a difference in how they could be looked for maybe.

Ron

Some additional info. Still unclear asto exactly where though.

"This past weekend I was up near Payson, AZ archery deer hunting and my new Kowa Highlander Prominar Fluorite Lens 32x82 Binocular Optics are missing. They were in a Pelican case that's attached to a outdoorsman back pack along was my brunton tripod."

They went back to look where it may have been left and found nothing. It is believed they were picked up and are in someones hands now, hopefully they will come forward.

I will tell everyone I know. That has to be horrible. It would be like someone taking your vehicle. I just looked up these binos online and to get everything that he has missing would cost him around $6,000.00. I hope there is a good ending to this story. Keep us up to date, sooner or later someone has to run into the individual out in the field or trying to sell them. I will be watching out for them.

call me bro. i just talked to a lady who thinks she's got 'em. I pm'd you my number.

Man I hope this lady has them! Talk about a happy ending to what would seem like a nightmare. Let us know what happens.

-Tracy

From the man who lost em' "The optics have been found. Thanks to the honest husband and wife that found them and thanks to Derek Taylor and Brian for locating them for me. My prayers were answered."

You the man Bojangles!