coues23

Archery buck

After sitting 7 days without a deer coming in on my 8th day 15 minutes into it i had this buck come in. I drew back and shot him at 20 yards! This is my first coues deer!!!

post-2317-1295808990_thumb.jpg

post-2317-1295809034_thumb.jpg

post-2317-1295809075_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:blink: U gotta be kidding....That is awesome!! I just sat four days and missed one at 12yds (missed the first day and got outsmarted the next few)... and I thought he was a really great buck.. Great Job, Huge congrats to ya!!

That is a great buck. Congratulations on your first and now you got your work cut out for ya if you want to top that beauty. Thanks for sharing. No buck fever to go along with the story? :)

TJ

Awesome coues buck! Congrats! Love the extra character points.

Brian

Congrats Tara! Great buck! Way to get it done! Congrats to Sky as well, I know how much time he puts in.

Congratulations on a great buck, let alone for your first coues. Really cool with the extras, it will be fun trying top that buck.

Thank you for all the awesome coments!! It was so much fun. Sat last year but didnt have much luck,this year was over the top. I learned alot and kept practing.And a big THANK YOU to all the people who helped me and told me not to give up. So glad i stuck it out. I was in a ground blind and had major buck fever!! What a rush! I ill for sure hunt archery every year!! Thanks again.