Ernesto C

My daughter does it again!!

Way to go Ana!! I thought I would never top the thrill I felt after shooting my first big game animal, until I witnessed my son take his first deer. As a parent, there is nothing like it. Great job Ernesto, you have sure made some special memories.

Ernesto,

i just wanted to add...

Great job on all the pictures and editing of the post!

It's almost like I was there! I love it when people show all the arrows and stuff.

;)

Ernesto, great post and pictures! Ana, very cool B) , love having another 'huntress' out in the field! Keep up the good work!!!

Great job. I am looking forward to the time when I will be able to take my own kids out for their first hunts, possibly this fall.

HUGE congratulations to you Ana! Ernesto, I'm sure you're a proud papa. I loved the story and pics. Thanks a lot for sharing. Looks a lot like a side hill where my son and niece have killed javleina in 34a.

Hi everyone it's me Ana I appreciate all your comments and support. Just want to thank my Dad for taking me out there and Randy for cheering me on. It was nice to show the guys how its done :lol: I was the first one to kill that day and on the first shoot so it felt good to be the one who killed first especially since i was the only girl at camp and the youngest person there. I'm glad my dad got me out there to show off my skills and show them how it's done.. Hey! if you ever need lessons Hit me up! : ;)

-Ana Cibrian

Oh oh, calm down girl, easy ........Enjoy your moment my sweet child, little by little you will learn to love and appreciate things that make up life!

Guys, here is a picture of Ana taking a break after a loooong walk

DSCN4286.jpg

And here is creature that I almost step on it!

DSCN4285.jpg

Thanks againg guys for all you comments, we appreciate them!

Ernesto C