I have seen field photos, it is a good one, looks even bigger in the field. I heard it was taken a few weeks ago in that unit with the cactus next to the rock below the big juniper tree :lol:. Supposedly 136 and 5/8th gross green :D. According to the word on the street anyways B) .

Bret M.

See Bret that is where you have it wrong it was By the tree next to the rock with a cactus by it. :D

That's a TOAD for sure.

136, I don't think so.

Whoooo eeeeeeee

Man I hope I get one about like that in my sights on opening day.

Nice Buck for sure

Rumor has it that the long back tine on the 3 point side was just over 11" long. That it has been measured by a few different people and all have came up with over 134" gross. I won't be the one that spills the beans on where it was taken. But it was less than 20 nautical miles from my house, by the big rock.

That's and incredible buck! I don't see it beein' anywhere near 130's. Unless there is an extra 10" long point somewhere I can't see, I'll say 122" max! Compare with my brother-in-laws' buck on the "Az coues rifle 64" page. His scored just under 114" and has a very similar rack. I do see where this one is bigger, but I think a typical 136" would look bigger than that! Just my thoughts! That's a freak of nature though! I WANT ONE! :blink: JIM

Its G1 were around 3" per side=6"

Its G2 on the one side was 13" The other was about 9 with 3" kicker=25

Its G3's were about 6" each=12

Its beems were both right at 22"=44

Its inside spread was 16 7/8

It has roughly 15" of mass per side=30

total=134

From what I was told by the hunter it grossed roughly 134 inches. When I first saw it and was asked by him to guess it I told him 132. The deer really is that big.

The cool thing is, it is 100% coues deer looking. No doubt.

Chris Jacob

HE'S BIG ENOUGH THATS FOR SURE!! RUMOUR HAS IT THAT A 130" BUCK WAS KILLED IN 6A DURING THE OCT. HUNT HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THAT?