Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2011 Draw Results

I dont understand why game and fish cant just have a set date each year.... makes no since. draw wont come earlier or later- so everyone knows the exact date.

I think we should all call in and bug them so much about when the draw will be ready that they will get sick of the calling and post them. Whos in???

• Like 1

I dont understand why game and fish cant just have a set date each year.... makes no since. draw wont come earlier or later- so everyone knows the exact date.

I think we should all call in and bug them so much about when the draw will be ready that they will get sick of the calling and post them. Whos in???

Yes. I would vote for it to happen. It seems as if it would help to alleviate some anxiety amongst those that did apply; or at least the anxiety of the "unknown" of when they will actually come out. If there are indeed factors that come into play that will alter the results being posted by that date, it would be possible to communicate this to the public through various resources.

This is perhaps something the Game and Fish could look at. ;)

Im Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with the director of AGFD this weekend at the expo and he thought the results would come out early this week. He made it sound like they had the 19b issue resolved in relation to the draw and that they were ready to go with the results.

At the present, they are releasing as soon as feasible. If they establish a set date, it would be likely after when we are currently getting results. Then everyone would complain that we used to get the results by the end of March.

I like the suspense every year of waiting to see when the results will come out.

The older my kids get, the less anticipation for Christmas morning there is every year. This kind of stuff gives me a little taste of that feeling from when I was a kid and couldn't wait for Christmas (Or my Boys Life magazine, or my secret decoder ring to come in the mail, etc.)

We get so few genuine surprises anymore. This is just a little one that helps me keep in touch with that inner kid.

Amanda

Thanks that gives me some hope!!!!!!! And you should make exciting threads like this only open to members and make these 66 guests viewing become members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the suspense every year of waiting to see when the results will come out.

The older my kids get, the less anticipation for Christmas morning there is every year. This kind of stuff gives me a little taste of that feeling from when I was a kid and couldn't wait for Christmas (Or my Boys Life magazine, or my secret decoder ring to come in the mail, etc.)

We get so few genuine surprises anymore. This is just a little one that helps me keep in touch with that inner kid.

+1 Love it but hate it too

And you should make exciting threads like this only open to members and make these 66 guests viewing become members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "guest" could be a member who has not logged on, or is viewing from a different computer like at work. But then I also lurk on sites of which I am not a member.

I spoke with the director of AGFD this weekend at the expo and he thought the results would come out early this week. He made it sound like they had the 19b issue resolved in relation to the draw and that they were ready to go with the results.

Thats what I thought was said Amanda, but i didnt want to post it. :lol: