Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2011 Draw Results

Tj you should charge a fee to let others put on your app! ha thats alot of elk tags!!!

the tags are

not out

not out

not out

The AZGFD called me today and said they lost my application. They said I would recieve tags for my first choice hunts, and asked what they were. Looks like I'm gonna get drawn.

Spoke with a guy at G&F and One of the commissioners and they've amended the draw process this year. The final step will be to survey discussion forums and for all those who drew tags and started thread like this one will have their tags pulled and given to someone more deserving. ;) :P

Amazing. Ever think about playing the Powerball? haha

22 in a row? cow or bull?

2 rifle bulls / 5 archery cows / 15 archery bulls

5 cows and 11 bulls killed

TJ

Spoke with a guy at G&F and One of the commissioners and they've amended the draw process this year. The final step will be to survey discussion forums and for all those who drew tags and started thread like this one will have their tags pulled and given to someone more deserving. ;) :P

Amen! At least with some of our records they would know they can sell one more tag because we dont tag out. Just kidding, I couldnt afford that much with the kids tags in the mix.

I wanna be like TJ!!! just prayin for my first elk tag, that would be a start!!

Hats off TJ, what an awesome AZ elk streak, best I've heard of for sure... Many more to ya ;)

Thats a very impressive success ratio let a lone 100% draw results. When a man wants to hunt and you dont care about the units everybody wants good things happen! Congrats

I missed the elk draw this year, and quite frankly, while I enjoy the meat, I think I'd do better staying in my area and hunting close to home. I'll put in for antelope next year, along with deer.

Maybe after I get a few seasons under my belt I'll start putting in for elk.

Biker

Here is some advise for the PR man working for azgfd. If you want the biggest turn out you ever seen at your EXPO this weekend then you need to advertise the draw results will be available for the first time at the expo, before going public, for all who attends. I would think it would draw thousnds, not mentioning the money spent and the exposure azgfd would get. This event could possibly turn in to a much bigger event than could ever be imagined.

Couestwhitetail.com would get all the credit for the new promotional idea and receive an award for the thousands of dollars generated from their suggestion. Maybe some grant money or even a scholarship in Coueswhitetail.com's name.

I can't get over how smart I am in the mornings. Just wish it wouldn't wear off by noon. :lol: :lol:

TJ

TJ. Using an event up in Maricopa County that we know nothing about down here to announce the drawing results would be just one more example of southern Arizonans being treated as unwelcome stepchildren and would push a few more us to join that group of nutcases pushing for us to split off and form a new state.

The only things that keep me from joining that camp is the scarcity of elk south of the Gila and the fact that our new Baja Arizona Parks, Wildlife and Green Things Department would be dominated by anti-hunting loonies. :D

Bill Quimby

Here is some advise for the PR man working for azgfd. If you want the biggest turn out you ever seen at your EXPO this weekend then you need to advertise the draw results will be available for the first time at the expo, before going public, for all who attends. I would think it would draw thousnds, not mentioning the money spent and the exposure azgfd would get. This event could possibly turn in to a much bigger event than could ever be imagined.

Couestwhitetail.com would get all the credit for the new promotional idea and receive an award for the thousands of dollars generated from their suggestion. Maybe some grant money or even a scholarship in Coueswhitetail.com's name.

I can't get over how smart I am in the mornings. Just wish it wouldn't wear off by noon. :lol: :lol:

TJ

LOL!! You are too funny TJ! Thanks for the thought! You are right, it would draw people to the event...