Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

GIANT 184 inch coues plus two more 100 inchers

Gavin Weller asked me to post this photo for him.

This is an awesome Coues deer display created by sponsor Weller's Wildlife Studio.

The Dan King Deer (upper left, 184 7/8 SCI) is watching two 100" class coues bucks fighting, while three does look on in the background.

anyone wanting to see this deer display can go to Sportsman's Warehouse in Tucson. WOW!

post-1-0-27945900-1300396157_thumb.jpg

how ironic? I just saw that today, I went there to get a trolling motor for the boat so I can go and fish Roosevelt this next upcoming weekend. Most of the mounts there are very good.

That is amazing!! I can't wait for July when I can go pick up my deer from them and put it on my wall. Of course, it is not like those deer but I know Wellers does awesome work and they will make mine look great.

Are they replicas or did Wellers buy the Dan King antlers from G&F?

Great looking display.

Im sure its a replica....I think the real antlers are at the International Wildelife Museum in Tucson. Wellers does great work and that is a great piece!!!!!

I wish there were deer that big living below that skyline....

+1

That is one awesome piece of art. Congratulations to Weller's on one of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing. I would like to see it in person. :)

TJ

I saw that display yesterday. Weller's sure has a unique ability to create a scene rather than just a mount.