bonecollector

2011 elk/Antelope tags

I drew a 10 day Rocky Mountain goat/wolf combo hunt in British Columbia for October and then a 10 day Mid Asian ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan for November! B)

Yoowhoo!! :)

Points for the pronghorn, and I had better chance to win the lottery than the elk tag I put in for..

Congrats to all that draw their dream tags!!

I drew a 10 day Rocky Mountain goat/wolf combo hunt in British Columbia for October and then a 10 day Mid Asian ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan for November! B)

Yoowhoo!! :)

Points for the pronghorn, and I had better chance to win the lottery than the elk tag I put in for..

Congrats to all that draw their dream tags!!

Good thing you'll be gettin that refund check for the elk and goat... you're gonna need it for that round trip ticket to Kyrgyzstan!

Unit 1 Youth cow elk for my daughter!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

~~nothing for me~~ :( :angry:

Brent/Courtney!

We'll see you up there!!

Congrats!!!

Jeff

Hey Jimbo, we're family right? I drew a unit 10 early archery elk tag! can you say Fu-Man-CHU!

We WERE until I found out you drew my tag!!! LOL! Congrats man, you're gonna kill a biggun! My nephews have a couple late rifle bull tags again in there this year!

The archery gods have been nice to me lately and this year was not exception. I drew an archery antelope tag, but no elk. I can't complain about the elk since I had one last year. I drew this tag with only 6 points. Tag number 4. David

September archery bull in 4B, 2nd choice....WooHooo!! My last bull tag was drawn in 2001.