bonecollector

2011 elk/Antelope tags

No tags for me, my wife or my daughter.

amanda, that is an antlered cow hunt in the kofas. :D congrudgeulations. the big bulls are safe this year, we got nothin'. Lark.

bummer desert bull. you're havin' a bad week. first uconn, now this. poor guy. i know, i know, i am one and there ain't nothin' i can do about it. :D :o :lol: Lark.

YES!!! Looks like I'll be hunting early archery bull with my Pops finally!

NOT DRAWN <_< :angry: OHH WELL . I'LL BE UP IN 27 AND 1 EVERY OTHER WEEKEND STILL.... SETTING UP CAMS AND TAKING PICTURES WITH MY BRAND NEW CANNON REBEL.

AMANDA IF YOU NEED HELP ... LOL LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT ENOUGH HELP FROM YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO GOT A TAG!!

11M Archery Bull 9/23-10/6 for me.

The youngest boy got skunked... 11 year olds don't deal well with rejection. He got his 6a cow first day 2 years ago, no draw since. He is not impressed.

One of my buddies drew an 18B goat tag - sweet.

No antelope, dang it now have 16pts, but I did get a rifle bull tag 4a late november, but I have a problem, my 16year old daughter also drew a bull elk tag, same time, but different unit 3a/3c. My hunt will be second to hers, this is her first bull elk tag. I just hope to get her one with some time left for my hunt. Good luck to everyone else.