DotShot

Boradhead Question

Has/Does anyone used/use these broadheads, and if so what is your take on them? They look pretty wicked and have sparked my curiosity but I just have a hard time convincing myself to try something new let alone an expandable. Any input would be appreciated.

I;ve never tried any of the expandables as of yet. I shoot the 100 gr. muzzy MX3 and swear by them. penetrates clear thru game. and I'm only shooting 60#, 29" arrow 390 gr.. 30" draw, with a Bowtech Black Ice

I have shot them and hunted with them last year. The main thing to say about them is just make sure you have them in the spider clip correctly otherwise they will pop out. They did one heck of a job on my turkey and i have no complaints. Ill be shooting them again next year. good broadhead for a mechanical.

I have always used fixed blades, specifically the Muzzy 3 blade 100gr and have absolutely no complaints aside from not being able to use field tips to sight in. That being said, i am interested in trying a good expandable just to see how they fare.

I shot my first coues with a Montec, and have been a hardcore fan of fixed blades until trying Ward's inverter this last year. They fly perfect with your field points, are tough as nails, and very reliable. Shot a pig with one of his prototype 3-blade versions in January, and am hoping those hit the market soon. They sell the inverters at the PSE pro shop. I have a few if you want to try one out. Let me know.

T-3 are great heads my buddy killed a moose with one well placed shot.

I haven't shot the T3 but I killed 2 does last season in Va with the Tekan. Opened them wide with the entry and the exit. Neither one went more than 20 yds.

Well after much research and reading through countless reviews i have decided to go with a mixed bag in the quiver this year. I am going to go against my better judgement and try an expandable, the G5 T3 100gr. I will also have a couple of G5 Montec 100gr as well as the ever reliable Muzzy 3 blade 100gr. I will be sure and post my personal reviews of the 2 G5 heads as well as photos if i should connect during my Sept elk hunt. As with most gear, no matter what someone else tells you it all comes down to personal preference and you will never know what you like unless you try it out for yourself.

I'm going to try out Ward's inverters tomorrow if I can get a dumb chicken to come in close enough. Ward's was kind enough to send a few out to get some input. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot them at anything live, but I like the how they fly, and the design looks good.

For the T3, haven't shot them but met some nice guys from Montanna last year on the Unit 1 archery bull hunt. I believe both of them were shooting this head, and both killed nice 350's bulls with easy recovery.

Well after much research and reading through countless reviews i have decided to go with a mixed bag in the quiver this year. I am going to go against my better judgement and try an expandable, the G5 T3 100gr. I will also have a couple of G5 Montec 100gr as well as the ever reliable Muzzy 3 blade 100gr. I will be sure and post my personal reviews of the 2 G5 heads as well as photos if i should connect during my Sept elk hunt. As with most gear, no matter what someone else tells you it all comes down to personal preference and you will never know what you like unless you try it out for yourself.

Just make sure you slip one right through the middle of the boiler room, and then it doesn't matter which one you use. Good luck, and I look forward to your September photos.

I have not tried those. But when you use the swhacker heads you won't need to!!! Go to sonoranbowhunting.com and look in the photo gallery, all were taken with swhackers. Best head out there!!!!!!!!!!

Has/Does anyone used/use these broadheads, and if so what is your take on them? They look pretty wicked and have sparked my curiosity but I just have a hard time convincing myself to try something new let alone an expandable. Any input would be appreciated.