Sign in to follow this  
Will K

7 Pin Sights

Want to replace my sight this year. What is your opinions on the best and lightest 7 Pin Sight on the market?

I have a PSE F-35 and it is pretty good but saw the Tru Glo 8 pin and was very impressed. It was super bright and will be my next bow sight.

I use the Sonoran long range. You can order additional pins in different colors. I am ranged out to 80 yrds. sonoranbowhunting.com He is here in Tucson and can fill your order quickly.

I use spot hogg 7deadly pins they are hard to beat

I've got a Hogg-It Hunter sight on my Bowtech Allegiance with the 7 deadly pins housing - great sight. I've got over $300 in that sight and I'm hoping to sell the bow/sight together, but I might be willing to sell the sight separately.

I'm posting the bow with sight on Ebay when I get back in town from some traveling. If I don't get what I need from the combo, I might let the sight go separately.

Sorry to hijack with a psuedo-classified ad. If you are looking for a new sight, take a good look at the Axcel Armortech HD 7 pin too. Great sight.

I saw the sight at Bull Basin in Tucson. Googled it also and it came up.

bmf1321, Where did you see the sight?

I've got a TruGlo 7 pin with 0.19 pins on it. It is bright and has held up great. I've had it on my bow for 6 years and it hasn't budged at all. 7 Deadly Pins is a sweet sight too though, just a little pricey....$0.02

I have the Axcel Armortech on my Matthews....Great sight. All the fiber optics are completely protected and encased in the sight, all the way up to the end of the pin. Micro adjustment on both the whole sight and on each individual pin. No complaints here! -VH

The Axcel is superb. I like it much better than the Spot hoggs. It is extremely precise and micro adjustable. It is not the lightest but if you want precision, this one is tough to beat.