Sign in to follow this  
AzPacknHorns

BOW HUNTER HAPPINING

Don't know about everyone else but I'm super excited to have it back at Mormon lake...who all is going?

I am going,I was at the first one,and I'm glad also that it's back at Mormon Lake.

Holy CRUD!! Did I read that right....$40 to shoot Non-comp? I just want to go for the day, shoot two courses. Do you know if there is a per day fee, or per course fee? Maybe a discount for Sunday only?

I guess I've been out of the loop for a while. The last shoot I went to was $25.

man I really want to go....hope to go Sat afternoon to shoot sat and sun...

Went out with Flag Archers and laid out the 4 Fun Courses today, it was so beautiful out there! Overcast skies, nice breeze, light sprinkles... wonderful! :rolleyes: Come on up and enjoy!!!!

Does anyone know who's doing the seminars this year?

I was invited to do a seminar but can't due to needing to do some owl surveys. Not sure who theyy signed up but I think all the seminars will be on one day. Hope you all have fun!! Maybe you won't get soaked by rain like last year

Holy CRUD!! Did I read that right....$40 to shoot Non-comp? I just want to go for the day, shoot two courses. Do you know if there is a per day fee, or per course fee? Maybe a discount for Sunday only?

I guess I've been out of the loop for a while. The last shoot I went to was $25.

FYI - I found out from the ABA Chairman, there is no discount fee for one day, or per course. It's $40 no matter how many days/courses you shoot.

I'm hoping to go but might not be able to. Will have to play it by ear to see if it will be possible.

going to try to be there tomorrow!

It will be my first bowshoot ever.

so go easy on me boys ha ha ha.