CouesWhitetail

Please Welcome Miller's Southwestern Processing!

Please help me welcome Miller's Southwestern Processing as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com. Many of you may know the owner, Mike Miller, is a great guy and dedicated hunter. Miller's SW Processing has been in business for 20 years and they provide outstanding customer service and tastey treats! Want some summer sausage made from your elk or deer? They make all kinds, varying from mild to a spicey Jalapeno and Cheese. Get snack sticks, italian sausage, chorizo, or whatever you want. Miller's has drop off locations in some of the elk units, so that you can easily get the animal to them. And they even offer delivery service in PHX and Tucson. You can also get domestic livestock processed there.

Miller's is offering $10.00 off of processing orders of $75.00 or more & $15.00 off processing orders $125.00 or more to all CouesWhitetail.com members. Valid August 1-31st 2011

I have personally used their service and was really happy with the sausage I got back from them.

They just redesigned their website, so check it out and keep them in mind when you get an elk or deer this year.

http://www.southwesternprocessing.com/

Miller's Southwestern Processing

2689 E. Combs Road

Queen Creek, AZ 85140

480-987-8700

post-1-0-40794800-1312230570_thumb.jpeg

Welcome to the site and joining cwt as a sponsor Mike. It's been many moons since I've used Miller's Southwestern Processing, because I've been processing my own, but have heard nothing but good things and satisfying customers. I even have a few mounts from his brother Mark. :)

TJ

That's great! I normally use Miller's Southwest but last year used another (in Florence I think) and was very disappointed as the cuts were not very well done and there was hair on pretty much every piece. Pretty sure it wasn't deer hair either.

Welcome to the site, and I will definitely be using your services from now on.

Welcome!

Thanks for the support and I know of many people that have used your services.

That's great! I normally use Miller's Southwest but last year used another (in Florence I think) and was very disappointed as the cuts were not very well done and there was hair on pretty much every piece. Pretty sure it wasn't deer hair either.

pubes?

pubes?

Grody! :blink:

Miller's is great, they take good care of the meat and wrap it nice and tight....got to love a processor who also hunts....

BUT COME ON...the special is only good for August??? must fill my archery deer tag...

Welcome, I remember a year or two back there was a little sportsmans expo where they had some guest speakers and Mike's talk was t definately the most interesting. UI believe it was on how to prepair a game animal for mounting and taking pictures of the animal, If I remember right. Anyway this is a great company, and I'm very envious of the trips to all the trips to Africa that Mike has taken.

We will be offering specials every month throughout this fall, also we will be posting pics of successful hunters and updating you on how the hunts are going throughout the state with the hunter harvest report.

Good Luck!

Welcome, I remember a year or two back there was a little sportsmans expo where they had some guest speakers and Mike's talk was t definately the most interesting. UI believe it was on how to prepair a game animal for mounting and taking pictures of the animal, If I remember right. Anyway this is a great company, and I'm very envious of the trips to all the trips to Africa that Mike has taken.

I believe Mike will be speaking about game care again at the AZ Deer Association Hunter's Clinic Aug. 13. He is always very informative (and usually he brings some game sausage samples!!).

for more info on the clinic:

http://www.azdeer.org/hunter%20clinic%202011/hunt_clinic_2011.html

+1 on the knowledge that Mike has shared at the ADA Hunter Clinics! Also, he has been a great supporter by donating burgers/dogs in the past.

Welcome Mike!!

S.

:)

I'm not too far from their shop and had always wondered about that place. Given all the good recommendations on here I will give them a shot this year, provided I have the good fortune of filling my deer tag.

I remember when they had their shop down on Extention and Main in Mesa.