Sign in to follow this  
CouesBuckhunter

2011 Bear UPDATE

I shot a bear this year in spring, posted the pics of him on this forum and said I'd get the video up. Well here it is. The bear ended up scoring 19 12/16 officially, and before that Cole VanWinkle down at CMC SkullWorks scored it for me and nailed it exactly. Cole also cleaned and whitened the skull for me and it came out fantastic. Comments on our videos are much appreciated. Check us out on facebook on Hunting Arizona's facebook page.

Thanks

Eric

That was a great piece of video Eric. Thanks for sharing that with us. I am going to try the swacker on my archery cow hunt this year. Said I would never go back to mechanicals but I have changed my mind once again. Congratulations on your bear. :)

TJ

Good job Erik! Great video, like how you guys show all the harsh terrain of Az and the fair chase aspect of your hunt! Cant wait to see more videos of the Rat Pack!

Great Video!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a much better video than some DVD's that I've purchased. I hope you guys make more video's. I loved that blind. Very unique. All you needed was a lazy boy and a TV and you would have the perfect blind:) Great job!

Great Video!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a much better video than some DVD's that I've purchased. I hope you guys make more video's. I loved that blind. Very unique. All you needed was a lazy boy and a TV and you would have the perfect blind:) Great job!

Thanks. And yes we are going to be producing more videos. So far the show is just online. Sounds like you guys like it, hopefully it will turn into an actual show.

I like the video opening scenes showing different Arizona wildlife...pretty neat...and the most comfortable ground blind I've seen yet!

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming! And yeah that blind was very comfortable and it took alot of work to build. But what wasnt shown in the video is the day we went in there so my dad could sit to find our blind ruined, chairs ruined and camera smashed into pieces.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming! And yeah that blind was very comfortable and it took alot of work to build. But what wasnt shown in the video is the day we went in there so my dad could sit to find our blind ruined, chairs ruined and camera smashed into pieces.

Bear? Or man?

Bear? Or man?

It was probally another hunter because they sat in our blind and cleared out different shooting lanes. The camera was locked so they smashed it to pieces to get the memory card.