Sign in to follow this  
nohoch

Is it Friday Yet?!

I'm afraid I'm going to be worthless this week for my employerer. I'm sitting here reading posts and can't stop thinking about this Friday and hoping the buck I've been watching is still in his usual spot on opening morning. I'd be curious to know how much work production decreases the week that a hunt opens up as I'm sure I'm not the only one going through the motions this week!

I'm afraid I'm going to be worthless this week for my employerer. I'm sitting here reading posts and can't stop thinking about this Friday and hoping the buck I've been watching is still in his usual spot on opening morning. I'd be curious to know how much work production decreases the week that a hunt opens up as I'm sure I'm not the only one going through the motions this week!

I can only imagine how little work I will get done during the week leading up to my hunt. My hunt doesn't start until 4 Nov (36B), and already my production is down. Hence, my my current post...

I dont get to have a chance to slow productivity. being slow one day makes the next day worse and so on. Since I want Thursday to be short, fast and quick.... I want to get everything done as quickly as possible!!!!!

Im right there with you, hard to work also. I took Thursday off to so only two more days now. Good luck we will be in 21 also. Hopefully we can find some bucks I did not get to scout as much as I wanted to. Life sure does interfere with hunting sometimes :D

I work 12pm to 10pm tomorrow, then have Wednesday off. My hunting buddy doesn't get off until 6pm on Wednesday, and he doesn't want to make that long drive in the dark. We are leaving from his house by 530am on Thursday morning.

Tomorrow will be an extremely unproductive day for me. On Wednesday, I really don't have much to do besides fill the water jugs. Looks like I will have to pass the time by drinking beer, as everything is packed and the truck is great shape.

This is truly the best time of the year. :P

Well looks like I won't be huntin Friday due to the wifes grandpa pasted away yesterday! Dane it!!!! If he was alive he would tell me not to miss opening morning and come see his grave after I shot a deer! I might be able to hunt Friday evening crossing my fingers!!!

Well looks like I won't be huntin Friday due to the wifes grandpa pasted away yesterday! Dane it!!!! If he was alive he would tell me not to miss opening morning and come see his grave after I shot a deer! I might be able to hunt Friday evening crossing my fingers!!!

Thoughts and prayers for family and friends of grandpa. Dedicate the hunt to grandpa and go kill a buck in his name after he's laid to rest. God Bless Grandpa! :)

TJ

It is so dead at the Dealership right now... and was slow and dead yesterday!!!

I'm so ready to load up and go right now!!!

Thanks TJ! Yeah I think everything will pan out ok!

Still dreaming about opening morning.....16 more hours of work and then it's time to head out! :D

Friday cant come fast enough! I am feeling pretty useless and wish I had taken more time off to get going.